Thirty one(follow up chapter bc y'all have been begging for it)

*this is connecting with the newest chapter of CCABT and Scary Boy since those books are about side characters and based solely around them. I'm going to finish Scary boy first(hopefully) and then push out the 4th book and finish CCABT then try to update all my other books bc it's been like 2 months anyway this is too long but you get the point-*

Virgil sat up and looked around his room.

Looking at the photos that were taken before alec moved.

Looking at the drawings that were made before Violet turned on him.

Looking at the diffrent things that reminded him of them.

The good times.

The bad times.

The fussy times.

The sleepy times.

And the last time any of that happened.

Patton could tell Virgil had been miserable since Alec moved. Sure,they called but Virgil missed his friend and Remus wasn't little a lot like they were.

Patton knocked on Virgil door,earning a soft "come in" from the boy. He stepped in,shutting the door and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Bubby cmon..I know you miss alec but-"

"But nothing...he's gone.." Virgil mumbled.

Alec could feel his heart break,causing him to stop pushing the cart that's full of his things that Thomas said he would get.

"Vivi gave up..."he mumbled

"What was that bubba?"

"Hm..?oh uhm Nofin when we gonna be done..?"

"Soon,we'll pay then get something in your tummy,okay?"

Alec nodded A bit,but his heart hurt knowing that Virgil gave up on him.

Patton tried all day to get Virgil to slip.

Making him lunch,watching movies,getting him a baba(bottle) of milk,talking babyish to him and calling himself daddy,nothing worked.

He tried to get Janus to talk to virgil,but Virgil just hissed and walked away

(I completely forgot if I made this DLAMR or just kept it as LAMR)

Patton sat on the couch and sighed,gaining logans attention

"What's up,cookie?"

"I'm tryna get Virgil to relax but nothing's working.." Patton mumbled,scooting over and laying his head on logans lap,the other playing with the curly strands of brown hair. He nodded a bit and listened as Patton vented to him,weather that be about work,the house,or anythign that came to mind.

Virgil came downstairs. He was little,but since he put his clothes away he didn't remeber where his little clothes were. So to the others,unless he said so,he was big.

And that.

That was a problem right now.

 Because since Patton didn't know

And he was upset

He ended up snapping at Virgil.

Now I'm not gonna go into details Incase that triggers anyone,but let's just say some big kid words were said,and Patton ended up slapping Virgil.

Everything came to a stop when Virgil started crying "d-daddy mean!!"

Patton froze

Logan froze

And Virgil cried.

Patton stampers out an apology but logan was quick to pick wvirgil up,bring him to remus,set him down,and go back to patton.

"We all agreed to never yell at Virgil. Big or small,he can't take it."

"I-I'm Sorry I just-"

Let's check on remus and Virgil..

Remus just paused before glancing over and then enveloping Virgil into a warm and comforting hug, holding him close as he snapped his fingers, the door shutting quietly in the process. Virgil held onto him and cried,not even noticing when remus has picked him up and brought him to virgils room,getting him changed and into a onesie and one of his hoodies.

He didn't notice when he was changed.

He didn't notice when a paci was put into his mouth.

He didn't notice when he was lied down.

He didn't notice when Logan and Remus got in bed with him.

He jsut wanted to sleep.

And he did.