🍭💚four💚🍼

Yo I'm back for a bit
-------
Logan smiled and checked the time.
It was almost 2 pm.
"Virge honey can we take a nap?"
Virgil ate another strawberry before looking at him
"Nuh uh I not sleepy"
"I know,virge. But you need a nap or you'll get cranky later. Come here." Logan held out his arms,to witch virge hesitantly went into.
"Alright baby. Can you tell logie how old you are?"
Virgil hesitantly held up 2 fingers,to witch logan smiled. Dispite his aura,logan had a soft spot for the sides when they weren't filming.
Logan stood up,still holding virgil.
"What do you want,stormy?"
Logan asked quietly in hopes to lull the boy in his arms.
"Paci an...'opie an...diap..."
"Paci,sophie and dip?"
Virgil nodded slightly. Logan and patton went upstairs to virgil's room,logan lying him down on virgil's bed with a blanket underneath him while patton grabbed the box underneath his bed,setting it on the bed next to virgil. Patton opened the box,to witch virgil turned his head to look.
"Pink an blue.."
"You want the pink and blue one?"
Virgil nodded "pwease.."
Patton smiled and took out the pink and blue pacifier that was lightly decorated with a pastel version of virgil's symbol. Patton popped it into virgil's mouth before taking out the white stuffed kitty.
" 'opie!" Virgil said excitedly behind his paci,taking the stuffie from his caregiver.
Logan went to virgil's closet and took out two onesies.
"Stormy. Do you want the black one,or the white one?"
Virgil glanced at him and thought. "White!"
Logan smiled slightly, putting the other one back and shutting the door.
"Kiddo where are your dips?" Patton asked,rubbing the boys stomach. Virgil thought for a bit before pointing to his desk.
"Bag underneath.." his face went slightly pink as logan took the bag out, so virgil hid his face in his stuffie.

He was not ready