twenty one(REQUEST)

thank you @SU1C1D4L for this idea-)))

also should i start naming the chapters instead of just numbers?-))

remus spent the next ten minutes trying to get virgil to lie down. before he cracked. remus just broke down crying on the floor,causing virgil to freak out and cry with him. the noise causing logan and patton to stop what they were doing and run up to virgils room. shocked to see virgil slipping a black pacifier into remus's mouth. again,supprised to see remus accept it,even giggling along with virgil. patton and logan walked in,sitting infront of the two,causing remus to hide his face in virgils shirt.

"you fink i weird..." he mumbled out behind his paci.

"no no no!remus we dont think you're weird,honey. but can you tell us why youre doing what virgil does?"
remus peaked out."logie left 'emus wit viwgil an couldn' get him sleep...got stressed an cried..."

patton slightly gasped. "you poor thing..so unlike virgils,yours was triggerd..."

remus nodded and patton sighed.

"either way,you two need to go to bed." patton said,picking an almost asleep virgil up,and logan picking up remus. patton sat on virgils bed and lied him down,giving him sophie and tucking him in.

"night kiddo.."

then the three ventured to logans room,deciding it would be easier for remus to sleep there. they lied him down,tucked him in,and gave him the black pacifier. logan got in bed beside him,to witch remus turned to face him.

"cookie? do you want to cuddle too?" logan asked. pattons heart melted at the nick name,and he nodded.

"im just gonna get dressed first."

a few minutes later,patton crawled into the rather large bed.

around an hour later,virgil joined the cuddle pile,sleeping on the other side of patton and falling back asleep. no crys,no fits,no nightmares. everyone slept peacefully.

((woah- f l u f f??w h o l e s o m e c o n t e n t??- jk- you all deserve it for giving me

259 READS ON HERE! JUST FOR ME WRITING WHILE IN LITTLE SPACE,COMBINING OCS,AND SANDERS SIDES?!?! TY ALL SO MUCH-

special thanks to:

SU1C1D4L

Scarlett

Willow

Dakota

for being the first people to read it- youre all amazing-