nineteen

virgil eventually calmed down enough for patton to ask what happened.

"i-i...i hurted my arm again...i was in big boy space an just-..." he stopped and looked down and sniffiled. patton wipped his tears and hugged him.

"its alright,kiddo. you didnt mean to. now,im going to bandage you up then you can go play with alec,alright?" virgil nodded and patton cleaned his arms then bandaged them,kissing both of his arms.

"now,go play. your freinds' worried.." 

virgil nodded and crawled over to alec.

"i...wowied yowu...?" he asked,his mindset shifting to about two. alec slightly nodded but hugged his friend.

"don' do that again!okie?" virgil hugged back and noddded. 

"i pwomise..!" violet smiled and looked at the time. 8:05.

"alright alec. i know youve wanted to see vee for a long time,but its almost bed time and we need to get home."

alec whined a bit in responce,but nodded. "okie mommy..."

patton chimed in. "maybe i can take them to the park tomorow. just to get him off your hands for the day?" violet loooked up at him.

"that would be nice,what do you two say?" she asked,looking down at the two playing on the floor.

"pleaseeee?!" patton smiled and so did violet.

"alright,you can go to th e park tomorow. now lets get you home so youll be all energized." she picked up her little who waved bye.

"bye bye vee!bye bye pat pat!"

"bye alec!"

"bye kiddo!get some good nights rest and we'll see you tomorow." violet grabbed alecs things and said good bye,taking him home.

pattonn turned to virgil.

"alright,kiddo. do you want a bath before bed this time? or just get ready with a bottle and some cuddles?"

"bath...but cacn papa com' in too?"

patton thought for a bit. "ill see what hes doing,come on." he carefully picked him up and went upstairs,knocking on logans door,only to turn away at the sound of remuse and logan,well,having adult time-

patton set virgil on the stool in the bathroom and got the bath started.

"papas busy right now,kiddo. sorry." virgil nodded. once the tub finished,patton put some lavender bath salts in,along with some bubbles,and a few bath tooys before un dressing virgil and setting him in the water.

"do you want your bath paci so this one doesnt get ruined?"

"pwease?"

patton smiled and handed virgil the paci with a case.

(these ones but hes using the green one: