"You ask me to leave you and our twinnies without an explanation. I will grant your wish. I will go, love. I will go far away from you and our twins. I will not show my face in front of you ever again."

"I hope you're happy and get a new partner for you who's gonna appreciate you more than me." Tears falls down from his eyes.

Meanwhile at Becca's apartment, Bright went inside the house. He looked at Gulf and he shook his head.

"What did he said to you? I mean, what lie did he said to you? Do you fall for the lie, Bright?" asked Gulf.

Before Bright could answer his question, his phone's rang. It was Mew who's calling him. "Hello. Are you okay? Where are you now Mew?" Everyone except for Gulf looked at Bright when they heard Mew's name.

"Hello Bright, I'm okay. Don't worry, I'm at the hotel and I will check out tomorrow. Don't tell anyone about where am I now. I told you that I need to see you for the last time tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, I remember it clearly." said Bright.

"Can you meet me at the airport around 3pm? I will pass the divorce paper to you there."

"Sure, Mew. See you tomorrow for the last time and I will call you when I arrive there. Take care and bye." Bright looked at Gulf and he shook his head again regretting Gulf's decision.

"It's Phi Mew, right Bright? How is he and where is he now?" asked Becca.

"Don't worry Becca, he's okay and I'm sorry. I can't tell you where is he now as I need to respect his request."

"It's okay. As long as he's alright, I'm okay with it."

"So Bright, can you answer my question? What did the liar said to you? Do you fall for the lie, Bright?" Bright clenched his fist and he looked at Gulf with anger.

"Lie?! Is he really lie to you, Gulf?! Do you even hear his explanation?! No Gulf, you didn't hear anything and how can you call him a liar?!"

"Sorry to say but I'm totally disappointed with you! Let's pray that you won't regret anything tomorrow! Win, take Tine and let's go home. Aunt Mame, Becca, excuse us."

"And Becca, I'm sorry again because I really can't tell you where is he now because I really need to respect his request. See you tomorrow as I need to come back here to pass something to the stupid guy there." Becca nodded and they went back to their home.

"Becca, I'm sorry for chasing Mew." apologized Gulf. Becca let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault. You've suffered more than Phi Mew. I went inside first. Anything just call me." said Becca and she went straight inside her room. Gulf sighed and he looked at Aunt Mame.

"Don't look at me like that. Can I ask you something? Why you didn't listen to his explanation? Do you really think he lieto you?"

"Do you really want him to sign it? Do you really want him to leave you and your twins? And most important, do you really want him not to show his face ever again?"