CHAPTER 13

7pm and Mew still hasn't come back from his work. Gulf is very hungry. He can't get out of the room to cook because Mew locks the room. He looked at his tummy and rubbed it.

"You must be hungry. Papa sorry naa baby, papa can't feed you. Daddy has not returned from work yet. Wait, papa try to call daddy."

Gulf took his phone and called Mew. He called him for several times but Mew did not answer his phone.

"Papa try to call daddy once again. Let's hope that daddy would answer the phone." He tried to call again.

"Yes slut, what do you want?" Mew answered the phone harshly. Gulf feel offended by Mew's words.

"I'm so hungry. I only ate breakfast and didn't eat anything after you gone for your work."

"Then, what you want me to do?"

"Please buy dinner for me. I-I will pay you for the dinner you buy later." said Gulf.

"Okay but don't blame me if I buy you the wrong food for you to eat." Mew hung up the phone.

He rubbed his tummy again. "Daddy answer my call baby. I'm happy even though the way he talked to me a bit harsh but it's okay, as long as he answered my call and he buy us dinner."

He take his luggage and he opened the front zipped. He took out his diary. Yes, he started to write his diary since Goob came back here from Japan, including his secret feelings for Mew.

He layed down and write his daily activity. After that, he read his writing from the first page until the latest one which is today. Done reading, he keep back the diary in his luggage.

He layed down once again and looked at the ceiling thinking about what will happen to him and the baby that he's carrying in the future. He fell asleep while waiting for Mew.

Mew arrives one hour later. He went straight to the kitchen and serves the dinner. He buy McDonalds for him and Pad Kra Pao for Gulf. He unlock the room and sees Gulf's sleeping soundly.

"Oiyyy, wake up! Dinner is serve! Oiyyy slut, wake up now!" he shakes Gulf's body. Gulf woke up from his sleep.

"Let's go, you say you're hungry right!" Mew grab his wrist and drag him to the kitchen. Once he saw the food on the table, his eyes glowing immediately. Not because of hungry but because he's craving for Pad Kra Pao.

He looked at Mew and he hugged him tightly. Mew was stunned. "Am I really hating you now?" asked Mew in his heart. After a few seconds, he pushed Gulf harshly.

"Don't hug me if I don't ask you to do it! Got it slut?" asked Mew with a stern voice.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry master." Mew went to the table and take the Pad Kra Pao. He went back to Gulf and put the plate on the floor.

"Sit down and eat here! I don't want to eat with a slut, it might make me lost my appetite!" He went back to the table and sit there. Gulf sat on the floor and immediately ate the food.

Finished eating, he get up and and wash the plate. "Do you want anything or do you want me to do anything?" asked Gulf without looking at Mew.