CHAPTER 21

Gulf awoke from his sleep as he heard a knock on the door. He get up slowly from his bed and he opened the door.

"Hey Gulf, good morning. Come, let's have breakfast together. Don't forget to wake Becca up." said Aunt Mame and she went to the kitchen.

"Becca, wake up. Aunt Mame invited us for breakfast." Becca rubbed her eyes and she stood up.

"Let me take a bath. You can go first if you're hungry."

"No, I'll just wait for you because I wanna take a bath too." Becca nodded and she went inside the bathroom. Exactly thirty minutes, she came out and Gulf went in.

Becca wait for Gulf as she promised Gulf not to leave him alone. While waiting for him, Becca heard his phone's ringing. She take a looked at the phone and she smiled.

"Morning call and it's so early. Only friend huh?" said Becca in her heart. She was lost in her thought when Gulf approached her.

"Oiyyy silly, stop daydreaming. Let's go to Aunt Mame now or she might die hungry because of us." He chuckled then they went out from the room to the kitchen. There, Aunt Mame was waiting for them together with the kids.

"Phi Gulffff!!!" Maria run to him and she hug him.

"Where did you go, Phi Gulf? I missed you but I know you didn't miss me and you don't love me anymore right? That's why you leave me for so long. Not only me but all of us including Aunt Mame." She pulled herself from Gulf and she walked back to her seat.

Gulf went to her and he pinched her cheeks softly. Then, he kissed the cheeks. The little girl hug him back.

"I missed you so much, Phi Gulf." she sobs.

The other kids all knew how close Maria was to Gulf. Maria get attached to Gulf since she was a baby. She was able to identify the way Gulf carried her and the way other people carried her and Aunt Mame always called Gulf if she can't handle Maria.

"Phi missed you too Maria. Phi miss all of you but you're the one that Phi missed the most includes Aunt Mame. You know how much Phi loves you, right?"

"Before Phi forgot, Phi wants to tell you something. You're gonna be an aunt, you know? Here in Phi's tummy, there are twins just like me and Phi Goob and they will call you Aunt Maria soon."

Gulf put Maria's hand at his tummy. Gulf can see Maria's eyes sparkled. "T-twins? I'm gonna be Aunt Maria?" Gulf nodded.

"Hello twins, how are you? I'm Aunt Maria and I will love you just the way Phi Gulf love me. I can't wait to see you." Maria rubbed Gulf's tummy and give it a kiss. The rest of the kids also did the same to Gulf.

"Enough with the drama. Come, let's eat now." said Aunt Mame. They gather back at their seats and start to dig the breakfast.

Gulf was having a talk with Aunt Mame when Becca passed him his phone. "Sorry Gulfie, forgot to tell you that when you're in the bathroom, your sweet boyfriend called you. Boyfriend morning call maybe." she smirked.

"B-boyfriend? Who? I don't have a boyfriend." said Gulf and he takes his phone from Becca.

"Who? Hahaha, it's your Mr. Bright of the day."