CHAPTER 7 (18+)

WEDDING DAY
-------------------
"I, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, take you, Goob Kanawut Traipipattanapong to be my husband, and these things I promise you : I will be faithful to you and be honest with you ; I will respect, trust, help and care for you ; I will share my life with you ; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven ; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God ; through the best and worst of what is to come and as long as we live." Mew said his vow.

"I, Goob Kanawut Traipipattanapong, take you, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat to be my husband, and these things I promise you : I will be faithful to you and be honest with you ; I will respect, trust, help and care for you ; I will share my life with you ; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven ; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God ; through the best and worst of what is to come and as long as we live." Gulf said his vow.

Mew's families were crying happily for them but not for Aunt Mame and Mild. People may thought they're crying because they were happy but no one knows they cried because of Gulf sacrificed himself for the sake of his late twin.

After they said their vow, both of them exchanging their rings. Mew kissed Gulf's hand after he slide the ring and Gulf did the same.

"You may kiss your partner." said the priest.

Mew pulled Gulf and he kissed him passionately. Gulf broke the kiss when he remembered that he's not Goob.

They walked down from the aisle and went to Mew's families table to get their blessing.

"Welcome to our family, my dear son-in-law." said Mew's papa and mama in unison.

"Welcome to our family, my brother-in-law." said Tong and Becca, also in unison.

"Thank you mama, papa, Tong and Becca. Please give me your blessing for your new family member." said Gulf and the four of them nodded happily.

"Baby, let's go to Aunt Mame. We have to get her bless too." They went to Aunt Mame's table.

"Hi Aunt Mame. It's nice to see you again. Please give me your blessing for your new family naa." said Mew.

"Welcome Mew and please take care of my Gu-Goob. If you fall out of love with him, you can take him to me and you know where to find me." said Aunt Mame and she was relieved that she can controlled her tongue eventhough she almost slipped her tongue.

"I promised you I will take a good care of your Goob and my love for him will not fall out because I love him so much. Thank you Aunt Mame for your blessing."

"Thank you Aunt Mame for your blessed." said Gulf and he hugged her tightly.

"Congratulations, Goob." said Mild and he walked away. Mew looked at him suspiciously but he decided not to think about it since it was his wedding day today.

Their wedding run smoothly and many guests praised the handsomeness of Mew and the beauty of his partner. They gave their speeches and they excused themselves.

"Where are we going, Mew?" asked Gulf.

"It's a surprised and you will like it." Mew pecked Gulf's lips and they got in the car.