CHAPTER 17

Two months had passed and Gulf is feeling better now. In fact, he's staying with Becca and he's in Becca's apartment now. Becca, Fiat and Leo take a good care of him when he had his traumatized.

Becca bought all of his belongings and some of them was Leo's and Fiat's too. He was lost in his thought when he heard a knock.

"Gulf, can I come in?"

"Sure Becca. I'm not doing anything."

Becca opened the door. She went and sit besides Gulf. "What are you thinking, Gulf?" she asked softly.

"Nothing Becca. Just some of the past that I still can't get it out from my head. Don't worry Becca, it's not about your brother. I'm done with him."

"Are you sure Gulf? What about your feelings?" asked Becca again.

"My feelings? It would be a lie if I said that I didn't miss him. Yes, I missed him because we used to have a wonderful memories together but if you wanna talk about love, I don't think I love him anymore."

"He make me suffered so much, Becca. I'm sorry that I fall out of love for him." Once Gulf said that, Becca immediately hugged him.

"It's okay Gulf, I'm not forcing you and I know how cruel and mean my brother is. Actually, I..... Ummm..... I recorded what did he do to you." Becca told him the whole story about what happened when they were still in Thailand.

"Thank you so much Becca, for saving me from him. I owed you my life." Becca wiped his tears.

"Hey, it's okay. That's what sister-in-law should do. Now, what do you want to eat? I'm going to cook for dinner because Leo and Fiat will drop by to see you." said Becca.

"I want to eat yellow curry. Does we have the ingredients? I mean, enough ingredients to cook the yellow curry."

"Helloooo, this is Becca! Of course we do have enough ingredients. I'm gonna go and cook now. Have a good rest okay."

She kissed Gulf's forehead and she wanna walked out but she was stopped by Gulf's word.

"Errr Becca, can you cook it less spicy?"

"O-okay." She walked out from the room and leaned on the wall.

"Less spicy??? Hmmm, weird. He likes spicy so much but now he's requesting it less spicy. Oh my God! Don't tell me that he's.........." Becca shush her thought and she went to the kitchen.

While she was serving the foods on the table, the door bells ringing. Gulf who was watching the tv get up and opened the door.

"Gulfieee..... I missed you! How are you now?" asked Leo.

"Ehemmm, your fiance is here. Don't forget it." Gulf giggles.

"Hey Leo. Hey Fiat. Come in. Becca's serving the dinner. I missed you too and I'm totally fine Leo and Fiat, you don't have to be jealous with me. I'm married you know." Gulf rolled his eyes.

"But still, you are more handsome than me and I envy you." said Fiat.

"Yes, of course I'm more handsome than you and beautiful too in advance." Gulf let out a loud laugh. Becca were so happy to see his brother-in-law now.