CHAPTER 29

It's been a week since the incident happened and Gulf is still confused. Mew didn't talk with him and he didn't try to approach the twins. He just take a look at the twins from far.

He bought clothes and so on for the twins but he just put the stuff on Gulf's bed when Gulf wasn't there with the twins. He left it with a note written 'For the twins'.

Now, Mew is cooking some food for dinner and he didn't even ask Gulf if he wanted to joined him for dinner later. Gulf walked to the kitchen and he pretend to search for something and still, Mew didn't talk with him.

"Okay, this is weird. How am I gonna proceed my plan? But isn't it good if he didn't talk with me? Atleast, I'm free from him." said Gulf in his heart.

"What are you searching for, Gulf?" asked Mew without looking at him.

"None of your bussiness!" replied Gulf coldly.

"Okay." Mew replied back to him and he went to the table with his food.

"Just okay? What is wrong with him actually?" again, he asked himself.

Mew finished his dinner within thirty minutes. After he washed the dish, he went straight to Becca's room to check on his phone. Then he went to the living room and watch movies.

Not long after that, he heard the twins' crying but he restrained himself from entering Gulf's room because if he entered the room, he wanna touch and lift one of them and it would make him feel sad because he can't touch or lift them anymore in the future.

Gulf who was busy making their milk, take a look at Mew and he was surprised that Mew just ignored the twins.

"Ummmm..... Can..... Can you help me with my twins? They are crying and I'm making their milk." asked Gulf.

"Who? Me?" asked Mew back.

"Y-yes, you. Can you help me?"

"Sure." Mew stood up and he went to the room. He sat on the bed and tapped the twins thigh softly.

"Hey twinnies, don't cry. Your papa is making your milk. Just wait for a minute, okay." He keeps on tapping their thigh until Gulf came in.

"Thank you." said Gulf and Mew just nodded without looking at him, again.

"Look who's coming with the milk. Don't be sad and don't cry anymore, okay. Your papa is here now. Drink the milk slowly and continued back to sleep."

"Don't trouble your papa, okay. Uncle went out first naa." He immediately went out from the room leaving Gulf in confusion, once again.

Gulf feed them with the milk and Mew's words ringing in his ears. " 'Uncle went out first naa.' U-Uncle? Did I hear it right? Why did he addressed himself as 'Uncle' to the twins? Goshhh, he's being weird day by day." said Gulf to himself.

Once he was done with the twins, he went out and washed their bottled. Settle with that, he went straight to the living room where Mew was watching the movie. Both of them feels awkward because normally there were three people but now it's only them.