CHAPTER 28

Mew is arranging his clothes in Gulf's wardrobe when the door was open. "Baby....." Gulf heard it but he pretend like he didn't hear anything.

He went to his bed and pulled out his casual bag under the bed. "Excuse me, I need to pack my clothes."

Mew went aside and he watch Gulf packing his clothes. "Are you here alone? Where's our twins?" asked Mew.

"Nope, I'm here with the twins and I left them with their dada!" said Gulf coldly.

"D-dada? You mean Bright?"

"Of course, isn't it obvious? You're not their daddy." Mew felt pang in his heart.

Before Mew could asked another question, he heard someone's calling for Gulf.

"Gulf, dear. Where are you? Please, help me with the twins. Tharn is crying." Mew and Gulf went out from the room and Gulf giggles.

"Sorry hon. I thought you'll wait for me in the car." Bright give Tharn to him.

"That's the plan but I think Tharn's hungry, that's why he cry and we didn't bring their milk. So, here am I." Bright patted Gulf's head.

"Awww, papa sorry naa Ai Tharn. Papa forgot you and Type's milk. Let's go to the kitchen and papa will make your milk."

"G-Gulf, you want to make Tharn's milk right? Ummm, can I hold T-Tharn?" asked Mew and he looked at the floor.

"No!" Mew immediately looked at him.

"Not a chance!" said Gulf.

"But why? I just want to hold him." said Mew sadly.

"I don't like stranger to hold my twins! Hon, put Type in my room and please hold Tharn for me." Bright nodded and went to Gulf's room.

After that, he went straight to the kitchen and held Tharn for Gulf. They cuddled with each other like there were no other person in the apartment.

Mew could only looked at the couple and he went inside Becca's room when he sees Gulf put his head on Bright's shoulder.

Bright who noticed the change on Mew's face before he entered the room felt guilty. Then he pushed Gulf's head on his shoulder.

"Did you notice the change on Mew's face when you put your head on my shoulder?" asked Bright.

"No and I don't even want to notice it. Why do you even care about it Bright?"

"You are his husband and you are cuddling with me in front of him. I feel very guilty, Gulf." said Bright slowly.

"You feel guilty for him? Feel guilty to a person who tortured me and hurt me? Are you being serious right now, Bright?"

"Drop the topic and I'm done here. Lets go to my room before we get back to your condo."

Meanwhile with Mew, he cried in silence inside Becca's room. He just wanted to help his husband to hold their son but Gulf called him a stranger.