CHAPTER 33

After he talks with Singto, he immediately approached his twins. He sat on the bed slowly and he looked at them.

"My angels and my twins, if only I can call you that. Haha, silly me for having a hope like that. Hey twinnies, I hope you will let me play and cuddle with you. Don't worry, it's just for a short time."

"You will not see me anymore after this but that doesn't mean that I will abandoned both of you and your papa. The three of you is still my responsibilities even if I'm divorce with your papa."

"I will take care the three of you from far. Dad-Nopeee..... Uncle loves both of you so much naa." Mew wiped his tears and began to wake up the twinnies.

"Ehemmm..... They don't want to wake up, aren't they?" asked Gulf suddenly making Mew's shocked. He sat down besides Mew.

"Uhhh, I'm on the phone with my friend earlier. I was just about to wake them up. Sorry, Gulf." said Mew apologizing.

"It's okay Mew. You don't need to apologize. Are you talking with Singto? You are crying, right? I can see your red eyes, Mew."

"Y-yes Gulf. He called me regarding the pro-project he told you before. That's my..... That's my happy tears because Singto said our project will be done within a month." said Mew.

"You're not good at lying, dear husband. I heard all of your conversations including what you're talking with our twins." Gulf said in his heart.

"Errr Gulf, can I request to you something?"

"What is it, Mew?" asked Gulf softly.

"Can I play and cuddle with your twins before they sleep? I promised to you I won't let them call me dada or daddy especially Tharn. I promised I will teach them to called me 'uncle' instead of dada or daddy. I really hope that you can consider my request."

"Me? What about me? It's not fair you know if you only want to cuddle with them. Don't you want to cuddle with me too before I sleep?" asked Gulf coldly looking straight into Mew's dreamy eyes.

"Do you realize it or not the question you ask me? You hate me but why do you seem to give me hope? I know I ask you for a month to win back your heart but I don't think I can do that anymore because I can see hatred in your eyes."

"Eyes won't lie Gulf. It is still the same as the first day I ask you to give me a month to win back your heart. Hmmm, let's just drop the subject. We should wake up the twins now." Mew divert his gaze to the twins. He's trying to wake up the twins.

Gulf sighed. He cupped Mew's face. He looked at him with his soft gaze and he kissed him. Mew's eyes widened and he tried to pushed Gulf but Gulf bit his lips and when Mew hissed in pain, Gulf quickly slipped his tongue and deepen the kissed.

After they had their passionate kiss, he rested his forehead on Mew's forehead. "My kiss, is it still the same as before or has it changed?" asked Gulf. Mew nodded.

"It is still the same as before, nothing has changed."

"Then, try to win back my heart. Try as hard as you can to win it back. Who knows, maybe my heart and my love for you are still there and waiting for you to gain it back." said Gulf and he caressed Mew's cheeks. Mew take a looked at Gulf.