Luis already left 2hrs. ago to personally check tomorrow's venue of interview is well prepared by the designated staff, and finalize the list of applicants. Yeah! The interview will be tomorrow that's how urgent I need the position to be filled and with money I can make that happens.

The interview will be at the same building where I am but on the first floor, I am currently at fifth which is where my office and I just need to come up to the 50th where my penthouse is, I tend to stay most of the night there after hectic work to call it a day.

I have my own house but I only go there once in a blue moon. What's the use of going home? There's no one who's gonna be waiting for me. I don't want to be in a big empty house.

Walking in long stride to the elevator, pressing the buttons for the highest level, as it starts to goes up I lost my mind in my own thoughts.

"Make me fully yours Zack" the beauty beneath me softly say and I gladly oblige to her wishes, making love for the following hours, stopping only to regain strength.

My mind brought back when the elevator chimes after it reaches my floor. I feel empty and void inside. I long the taste I lost few years back.

I get out and proceed to the only door on the floor, get inside and push back the door closing it using my back while leaning into it and dropping my things on the floor.

Night time is my worst time in every 24hrs. of day, haunting memories come flooding when I'm alone in my room.

My own place is my sanctuary, here I am what I am, the lonely and unhappy man I am. The fruit of my labor is not so sweet if the one I want to share it with is not around. Alone in private I show my lonely self and the hard and stoic persona of a boss that I use as a facade to mask my emptiness is taken of.

Here I can be weak.

I have the niciest view of the city at my place during the night but I don't have the time to appreciate the beauty that surrounds me. Same goes to women, if I need one I just call some agency that offers the said service but never been constant and not the same person.

I got money, I'm a successful business man, and I can have any woman I would like to have but I don't even want to look at their way.

As I proceed to the kitchen I remove my coat and tie while on my way and toast it at the back of the couch in the lounge as I passed by, folding my shirt's sleeve until elbow, I open the fridge and find something to cook easily to remedy my growling stomach.

I have money that I can be able to hire cook and help but I opted to have my own space and I know how to prepare my own food. I can also order from the restaurant downstairs but I don't want to, most of the time. I want my food to be prepare by myself, if not, of  a person I know personally.

I prepare chicken noodles soap with lots of vegetables, fried chicken with potato on the side, easy and fast, and a  glass of wine.

While waiting for the soup to simmer and the chicken to be fully fried, my thoughts wander again to that someone who's gone, she likes to cook and practice a lot. I get to taste and eat all the food from her practicing, it tastes good and I love to devour it while also giving my honest critique on its taste and presentation, we are like a team.

"I miss you Lynn, where are you? come back to me." I whisper to no one.

I finish my food that tastes bland, after she left all food became bland to my taste bud, then wash my used dishes before going back to the door to get my suitcase where I drop it upon entrance and head to my house office to read the documents I b...

I finish my food that tastes bland, after she left all food became bland to my taste bud, then wash my used dishes before going back to the door to get my suitcase where I drop it upon entrance and head to my house office to read the documents I bring with me. This is my routine for the past years.

Taking a glance at the clock as I close my suitcase after finishing my work, it's already 1AM. I got up and head to my room, peel my clothes off and tosh it at the laundry bin and enter the bathroom stark naked, brush my teeth before taking a quick shower then dry my self after and head to bed.

Crawling under the cover, tiredness consume me and sleep easily come but not before uttering the same word like a prayer "I miss u Lynn. Where are you? Come back to me."

********************
A/N:

First Chapter of my first book is done 11/8/20 and redone 12/7/20 hahahah..

Yay! I need to refresh my mind of my story plot to come up with a splendid ending, that's why I came back to square one.

What do you think about Zack in this chapter?

What can you say to my writing?

Please vote, comment, share this book that would help me alot and a follow is also nice. 😉

💌 Author: dhenz4dhabz8 💌

Zainab059949 my first reader and @NicahSC my second reader that give me comments. thanks alot ❤