8

Please HELP ME!!!
Should I make this a Newtmas story? I really need your opinion!!

***

"What are you gonna tell your dad?" Scott asked. The 8 of them was once again back in the loft the early morning.

"I don't know. Haven't decided yet.... Road trip sounds good?" Stiles guessed a bit worried.

"You think he's gonna believe that? I think he's gonna handcuff you to a table again before you can even take a step." Malia uttered rolling her eyes.

"I know, that's why I'll just call him after we leave at least the state." Even though he got a lot of disapproving look he shrugged it off.

"We don't really know where we are going, do we? Like are you sure this is in New Mexico? That is a big problem, but if it is more into Mexico then we are done. Don't you know that?" Kira asked. There were still rumors about fully Gone Cranks on the insides of Mexico. The place was a disaster and it has become uninhabited.

"Yeah. About that. There's something Deanton once tried to teach me. A thing with mountain ash. It hadn't worked, but we could try." He said pulling out a map and his pouch of mountain ash.

"Okay...! What are you gonna do with that?" Liam asked confused. Stiles didn't answer. He grabbed a handful of the ash and took a deep breath.

He could feel the warmth that spread over his runes that covered almost the whole left side of his upper body and arm.

He held it over the middle of the map and concentrated. Believe. Believe. He chanted inside his head. He released the ash and slowly opened his eyes. The ash was just across the whole map indefinitely.

He sighed in defeat. "Hey. Look just try again. Once more." Lydia encouraged and extended the pouch towards him. He gave her grateful smile.

He cleared the map of the ash and laid it down again. He had to find his brother. He had to do it. It's their last hope. He had to make it work. Believe. I believe I can do it.

He opened his eyes more hesitantly after releasing the mountain ash. It still lay on the map unevenly. He turned away and messed up his hair angrily.

"Wait Stiles. Look". Lydia stopped him.

He turned back eagerly, to find the ash rearranging themselves as a perfect ring around a point on the map.

"It worked." He whispered and looked up at others, who looked panicked.

"And we are doomed." Kira whispered back. The ring was around some place in the deserts of Mexico which is unfortunately gonna be surrounded by Cranks and more Cranks.

"I need to get to my room to get all these runes activated." He pointed at the side of his neck. His runes almost looking like tattoos ran from his side of neck down his left side of body till his waist and his whole left arm till the wrist. The runes was from which he attained energy for the harder spells and magic.

"And I'm getting us a lot of packed food and water." Lydia announced leaving the loft after grabbing her purse.

"Issac and I are gonna go to Argent. He has agreed to help with things." Scott informed getting ready to leave with Issac.

"I'll take care of the vehicles" Derek volunteered.

"What about me?" Liam asked.

"You help Kira and Malia with getting some emergency things for everyone. Like a pair of shirt or something and all. Try to be back in half an hour." He gave the instruction and turned to gave them a nod before walking out.

***

Yaay! I updated.

So the idea for the mountain ash thing is from some fan art or web series of some sort. I don't own it. Credits to rightful owner.

So I hope you liked it.

Comment your thoughts.

If you liked it please vote.