Nine

“Deku-kun!”

As Izuku stepped into the cafe his mother ran, he was greeted by his friend.

“Hullo, Uraraka-san,” he said to the bubbly girl with short  brown hair and round rosy cheeks approaching him from the left, untying an apron she wore over her jeans.

Uraraka Ochako. Vigilante name: Uravity. Quirk: Zero Gravity. She can make things float when she touches them with all five fingers. Drawback is that she gets nauseous when her Quirk is used for prolonged periods of time.

She became a Vigilante to help her friends and a hard-working part-time waitress in the cafe to raise money for her family.

“Am I late for the meeting?” she asked as they stepped into the cafe.

“Nah, you're just in time,” he told her. “The others just arrived early, and I decided to wait for you.”

After picking up some snacks from Midoriya Inko (mochi for Uraraka), they headed up to the upstairs apartment where the small Midoriya family lived.

When Midoriya Hisashi died overseas, Midoriya Inko couldn't raise their rent money anymore, so she and Izuku moved out to live with a friend of hers. They inherited the cafe when the friend died and the apartment above it was left to them. It was a little too big for just two people, so it became a refuge for some raggedy bunch that became part of their family.

“Yay! You're back, you guys!” a girl with pale blonde hair, cat-like yellow eyes and a giggly voice tackled Izuku and Uraraka into a hug.

“O-Ow--- Hi-Himi-chan, you're crushing me---” gasped Uraraka.

Toga let go of them. “My bad, Uraraka-chan. As much as I would like to squeeze you and draw some blood outta ya like a grapefruit, I'm not supposed to hurt my friends. Right, Zuzu?”

“Good for you, Toga-chan, you're learning,” Izuku beamed at his cousin.

Toga Himiko. Vigilante name: Hirudo. Quirk: Transform. Her Quirk allows her to take the physical form of another person, as well as their Quirk and imitate their voice. She pulls this off by ingesting the blood of the person she personifies, but the duration of how long her disguise holds depends on the quantity of blood she consumes.

She was the eldest daughter in her family, but her peers and family were horrified and disgusted by her Quirk and its effects on her personality, so they subjected her to Quirk reformation where she had to suppress her Quirk. Upset with how the world treated her, she ran away.

She was taken in by her current boyfriend, Bubaigawara Jin aka the Vigilante Twice, who introduced her to the Midoriyas. She was adopted as Izuku's older cousin; her parents permanently cut her off and claimed she was born bad when it was actually their fault, which they eventually regretted when their daughter came back and killed them as her first victims.

“Izuku, Uraraka, okairinasai,” greeted a handsome boy with dual-colored hair and heterochromatic eyes ----- brown and a bright blue.

Todoroki Shouto. Vigilante name: Winter. Quirk: Half-Hot Half-Cold. His right side produces ice (white hair and brown eye) and his left produces fire (red and blue).

He's Izuku's closest friend/crush. He and his oldest brother Touya ran away from home because their father is Endeavor, and he is the worst father in the history of fathers. He used to hate his fire-producing side, but Izuku convinced him that it was his power, not his father's.

“Did that explosive meathead get to you again?” said Touya from his perch on the couch, where he was playing a card game with Tenko.

Todoroki Touya. Vigilante name: Dabi. Quirk: Cremation. Grants him pyrokinetic abilities, but his flames are blue and burn hotter than the usual flames, even hotter than Endeavor's Hellflame. That's because it runs on burning nitrogen instead of oxygen.