chapter 17

~Sexual chapter~

~Opal's POV~ 

~at home~

As we pull up to the mansion I am starting to become more insecure and break into a cold sweat, I am suddenly thinking about all the scars on my body but the arousal running thru my veins is pushing all the self-doubt and insecurities out of my mind a filled with pure filth.

Antonio and I finally make it up to our bedroom, he kicks the door open while pulling me into another heated makeout, as we walk into the room lips still locked he shuts the door with his heel, he picks me up and throws me onto the bed giggles erupting into the room.

"Now princess I know it's your first time so at any time you feel uncomfortable or in pain please tell me so I can stop ok" I nod as he continues " and are you sure you want this," he says while lightly kissing my cheek

"Yes Antonio I want this I want you," I say while pulling him down into a passionate kiss, he smiles into the kiss and starts kissing me back and adding his tongue into my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance but he quickly slaps my ass causing me to gasp and him to dominate my mouth.

Antonio lightly starts kissing down my jaw and to my neck where he starts kissing up behind my ear, I let out quiet moans until he gets to the spot right under my ear where I moan at the sensitive spot "Kitten sweet spot I see" he says while going back at that one spot and continue kissing there.

As he makes his way down he quickly slips of my blouse and starts kissing all over my chest before his hands slip behind my back as I arch it helping him and he unclips my white lace bra, Antonio pulls at just stares at my chest for a while, I get self-conscious and start to cover my self.

"Never hide from me kitten you are beautiful and sexy and all of the above" Antonio says while kissing and nipping at my breasts, he lightly sucks on my right nipple and tugs at my left which causes me to let out a loud breathy moan he continues to pleasure and toy my nipples giving both the same amount of attention.

He keeps kissing until he reaches the top of my skirt, he stops and looks up at me already looking at him and asking for permission with his eyes, i slightly nod and before i know i am only in my panties in front of him, I lightly tug his suit jacket signalling i want it off, he lightly chuckles before undressing himself into only his boxers his painful-looking hard on leaning on the material to bust out.

Antonio leans down once and again before gripping my panties with his teeth and dragging them down, when they are fully off my legs he brings them to his nose and takes a long sniff before looking at me "Mmmm kitten if you smell this good then you must taste like heaven" he says before lightly putting my panties on the floor.

He starts kissing my inner thighs before licking one long stripe on my slit which makes me moan loudly and arch my back of the mattress, he smirks before attacking my slit and lightly toying with my throbbing clit, i soon feel a pit in my stomach start forming.

"Ahh..f.f.feels so good..mm..do.don't stop" I moan out loudly not caring if anyone was home only focusing on this goddess of a man between my thighs

"That's right kitten cum for me i wanna taste you, oh please kitten cum on my tongue," he says slightly begging and going even faster and harder on my throbbing pussy, he quickly takes my nub in his mouth and gives it a single flick with his tongue and i finally let loose my cum all over his mouth.

Antonio stands up after letting me catch my breath and you can see my release glistening in the dim lightroom on his chin, I blush furiously suddenly feeling embarrassed, Antonio chuckles at my state before taking his boxers off and letting his dick spring up and hit his stomach.

Antonio is a good size and is quiet and because I keep thinking how the actual fuck is that gonna fit in me, and as if he can mind read he suddenly speaks up "Don't worry kitten it will fit it might sting at the start but after that, it should feel amazing"

Antonio reaches over into his bedside table and pulls out a condom before tearing it open with his teeth (which was super hot) and rolling it on his length, he bends down to give me a reassuring kiss before placing his length a the entrance of my pussy, he light rubs his tip on my slit before pushing into me slowly.

I moan out of the pain and stinging and a couple of tears run down my face, Antonio leans over and wipes them away before finally putting his full length in me "it's ok kitten just tell me when you're ready for me to move" he says while kissing all over my chest.

I give him a slight nod telling him to continue once I have gotten used to his length as he slowly thrusts into my throbbing pussy. I moan out, the feeling of him stretching me out and filling me up is the best feeling I have ever felt.

"Oh fuck kitten shit you're so tight" he moans out before slightly thrusting into me faster i moan out as he plays with my nipples and squeezes them, i look up at him through my lashes which makes him moan at the seductive look in my eyes.

"Fuck please...f..f.faster daddy please" i moan out without even realising suddenly i sitting on his lap and his still thrusting upwards but faster and harder than before that makes me moan out at the new angle he is going at

"That's it moan daddy's name kitten, when were like this you call me daddy got it kitten" he slightly orders but all i can do is nod because of the pleasure, he spanks my ass and shoots me a warning look "words kitten," he says before kissing all over my neck and slightly leaving hickeys.

"Yes, daddy... i am close daddy can i please cum... please daddy" i yell as i start to feel the knot forming in my stomach, Antonio nods and moans as he feels my pussy clench around his length, Antonio does one hard and fast thrust and that sends me over the edge and before i know it i have squirted all over his legs and thighs and falling onto his chest, Antonio releases soon after.

"Mmmm look at that beautiful mess you made kitten, you did so good for daddy let's go have a shower" Antonio whisper in my ear, too tired to feel embarrassed or speak all i do is nod and hum a slight yes, Antonio soon has us washed and dressed and right before i fall into a deep sleep i hear Antonio whisper in my ear "i love you kitten" i smile and whisper i love you back before falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.

~Antonio's POV~

As I stare at the beautiful girl in my arms I can't help but smile at the fact that she is all mine and only mine and her giving me her virginity just proved she trusts me as much as I trust her, I kiss the top of her forehead and letting out a content sigh, as I am closing my eyes I hear the door band open and Noah comes running in seeming distressed. I shoot my eyes open in alarm and before I can say anything he speaks first

"Boss we have a problem and it's serious"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this be making me cringe ahhh