t e n

chapter ten

chapter ten

***

I went outside to check the rain, and it's raining heavily.

*tap *tip *tap

"It's raining heavily I have an umb--" I tried to say and took the umbrella, but Soobin cut me.

"N-no I-am uhh my house is so far to yours" He cut me by holding my hand that I tried to take the umbrella.

Well, that's awkward.

I sigh. "Ok then so..." I froze.

He looked at me. "...you sleep with me?" He spoke.

My heart stopped a beat. "N-no! There's a vacant room there my sister's room. But she transferred to another house, so it means no one owns it" I said immediately after he said, as I pointed Dahyun's old room.

He sighs. "Ok! I have extra clothes anyway" He showed the extra clothes to me in his bag.

I chuckled. "That means you can't wear my clothes though HAHAHA!! And yeah, you're too tall to fit my clothes and your bag is like luggage its full of clothes" I teased him that I made his ears turned red.

"Sorry then" He scratches his nape and dropped his bag.

"Why you're sorry Soobin?"
"Nothing"

I tilt my head. "Okay? But why your bag is big?" I touched my fingers on my chin thinking.

"Well, I sometimes slept at Nancy's House" He blurted out.

My heart aches, like I never felt like this before, it feels like someone squeezes your heart that you couldn't breathe being hurt. "Oh... Ok I'm going now to my room now, go to sleep now" I said as I gulped. Preventing myself to release a single tear drop.

He went closer to my presence. "Ye-yeah I mean it! But were just--" I cut him by shutting the door hard that it causes him to flinch.

I let out a big sigh. "His words made my heart stabbed" I mumbled.

I checked the window, and the thunder light immediately shows up.

I smiled cheekily. "The rain still doesn't stop yet"

I released a sigh while laying myself at the bed, burying my face on the pillow for a second, and sighs again. "Did he really forget?" I mumbled

And after that, I finally yawned. "Gosh, I'm so sleepy... Oh, I should write my diary first. Oh my god, Chami you're so dumb" My face formed a smile, chuckling at myself.