t w e n t y - o n e

I stand up immidiately without even care about this pain "Kim Sunoo!!" My hands were shaking in shock. I covered my mouth I immidiately approached at him and hugged him really tight

He is Kim Sunoo, my brother. He is the youngest at the three of us. Well Dahyun unnie, me, and Sunoo. He really loves me but yeah, he is weird when were child, cause he wanted to marry me HAHAHA but he regret doing that now, that was the most embarrassing part of his life. But I really love this dork. He is protective but too much. He looks like my older brother in protecting but he is like a baby when we spend our time together.

I realized I was tearing up, I miss this boy, he is my sunshine. he is so cheerful and lively kid.

He immidiately hugged me back and then he rest his chin on my shoulder. "Chami Noona!! I miss you very much!! Its been years" He cried at my shoulder

I rubbed his shoulder encircled for comforting him. Then I hushed him like I was a mother and he is my son, like he was crying then mom just comforts her baby. I didn't mean that I want a baby in this age, duh I'm so young to get pregnant HAHAHA. And how I could get pregnant cause my standards at him is so high, I looked at Soobin and smirked.

I counted my fingers counting how many months I didn't met him, while my eye was looking at the celling by thinking, I hummed. "Hmmm, Oh my God! We haven't met for two years! Oh Kim Sunoo its been 25 months!! I miss you very much!"I cried like a silly baby.

We missed each other and bro! 2 years? 2 years and 1 month we haven't met each other? Its been a long time since our last we met.

Well this is my house. I moved out at the house, but Dahyun unnie stays with me.

Im so greatful that I have her, but she have to move, because her workplace is so far to my house, so I'll just accept the truth that she will move out and left me alone. I taught I was alone, but then this boy just arrived. I ruffles Sunoo's hair.

He stopped hugging me and went at Soobin still sitting watching us hugging earlier. I face palmed cause I forgot about Soobin. He is still here taking care of me.

I sighed "Yah! Chami Noona? Who is that boy? And why is he here? Is that your boyfriend? You didn't tell me!" He pointed Soobin stompimg his feet with a baby pout cause he seems like jealous.

I smell some jealousy though, you know, Sunoo loves me very much and he will be the only boy who can spend hours with me. In short possessive brother

Soobin stand up and went at me banging his shoulder into Sunoo, and he carried me gently to place me into the couch.

Again, I look like a puppy watching his gaze pouting. He went back and faced Sunoo he looked at him seriously. "I'm Choi Soobin and I knew her before you Kim Sunoo" He spoke

𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

So he is the boy was Chami talked about earlier that she really missed. and its Kim Sunoo.

And bro, he is really a good looking person. I'm literally so nervous, but I'll tryna act cool. My whole soul will escape from my nervousness,

I just slapped my cheeks even though its hurts, but I need to do it, because that is the way to erase the nervousness.

I was expecting that it it will turn out great but bro?! What the fuck did just I do?

What I have done! Did I just banged my shoulder into his?! Without any reaction?!

Shit!! its your ex-girlfriend little brother!! Arrghh!!! And did I called him in full name!!?

I really don't want him to be scared of me. I really wanted to be chill, but my soul wants me to sh!t in my pants.

✎ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞↻𝚌. 𝚜𝚋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें