f o r t y - t w o

chapter forty-two***

chapter forty-two
***

18+

We arrived in the Hell where the motel is literally named as 4311 motel.

Doyoung double checked the place in his phone. "This is the place" He put back his phone in this pocket while checking up the motel.

"Now, what should we do?" I asked.

Doyoung smirked "Let's do what our parents did."

And that made us smiled while nodding.

"But were only 3 here" I stated.

"Looking for us?" Responded by voice at the back.

Their voices send me chills as I turned back to see...

Tzuyu, Jihoon, Yedam, Nancy and Sunoo...

"How--" I was stunned that I cannot believe they were here.

Then there's Sunoo crossing his arm "We were following you all the time" He stated.

And me was still stunned don't know what to say.

"Let's go--" Soobin tried to enter the motel but Doyoung stops him.

"We need a plan first; we might don't know what happened when you enter there" He stated.

...

I'm with Doyoung and Soobin entering the room where our poor sisters were there.

While the rest of the members are beating up the guards were guarding the room.

My head popped out where I saw 3 big guards "Wow they're big... I'll handle that shit, you two will handle the other two" I gestured him as they nod.

I kicked the door with my full force made the door yeeted "Where are my sisters!?" I shouted.

Then its not just Dahyun and Arin where there's another one where the guard tried to abuse her. Her face is in mess that I cannot recognize her.

"Help--" She begged crying and passed out after.

I looked over Dahyun was unconscious as I look at Arin-- was naked passed out.

We were so stunned as Soobin curled his fists "Noona! You bastard!" He punched the guy in black.

The fight started as we started losing. Were still fighting as my eyes scanned through something.