s e v e n

chapter seven***

chapter seven
***

Tzuyu and I were throwing pebbles at the beach. "By the way, where is Junkyu? What is he doing now?" she inquired, her face contemptuous.

I gave her a puzzled expression. "His house, resting," I simply replied, still throwing pebbles.

"All right!" She grabs the two empty milktea cups and tosses them in the trash can.

I exhale a sigh. "Soobin is my last chance, but he already has a girlfriend," I mumbled, before sitting down and hugging my legs.

Tzuyu sat beside me, put her arms in the back, took a deep breath, and looked at me, saying, "Breathe deeply, the air and the sound of the seashore will make you relax."

I nod, take a deep breath, and smell the fragrance of the seashore. The cool breeze made me feel relaxed, and the sound of the waves came through my ear. "You're right, this makes me feel relaxed,"

I said calmly. My heart lightens in relief. We enjoy watching the sea together.

"You know, being with you always makes my day" She stated.

I look at Tzuyu was resting her head inro my shoulder. My heart raced as my heart softened. I look at her dearly and rest my head on top.

"I can't imagine the two of us separated. Please don't leave me"

Because Junkyu is ghosting me...

She giggled, "Ofcourse! I will never leave you! Weve been friends for decade now" She smiled reassuringly

I smiled back. "Im glad."

She looked at her watch "It's already 8:50 PM lets go home" As she prepared to go home

I just nod, Then we came home safe and sound, I went to the bedroom, throw my shoes, my bag, and throw myself at the bed.

"You're so dumb, Cham!"

I hit my head by my pillow. I regret it to be honest

But then someone rings the doorbell. I immediately went to the door and opened it

"You're late Ms. Kim Dahyun! Where have you been?" I scolded her like an older sister

She sighs. "Sorry dumpling, but mom told me that I'm going to leave this house."

"What? Why? " I was so speechless of the sudden news

"Because dad gave me a new house on my own, in short this house is yours now..."

"And by the w-way did they messaged you?" Her word was unclear and I don't understand what she's saying. She went to the couch and fell asleep

"Is she drunk?" I only questioned

Then I saw her hair was messy and smells like soju. As when I saw her going to throw up. "Ok she's drunk" I facepalmed

I walked into my bathroom and took a half-bath. Then I walked to my wardrobe, changed into my pajamas, and headed to my desk. I snatched my backpack from the floor and opened the empty diary that Tzuyu had given me.

I have a second thought if I should use it or not 

I read it and noticed, "This diary maintains your secret; you may write about your feelings or experiences throughout the day; please enjoy; I should use this stuff; it's quite interesting."

◌𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗮𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻