s i x

chapter six***

chapter six
***

It's Kim Junkyu who has stopped the boy.

By the way, Junkyu is my bestfriend alongside Tzuyu and others; he used to be arrogant, but he's since changed. And now I'm their boss, "Kyu! I taught—" I attempted to say, but he cut me off.

"I was heading home," he said, pointing to his house.

After that, he punched the boy, but the boy gathered three of his backups, who were detained until another savior arrived.

"Chami?! Tzuyu?! Jukyun?!?" His deep voice was echoing in my ear, and it was Soobin.

He helped us, clinched his fist, and asked the youngster, "Do you want to die?" From his height, the boy is terrified, and they fled.

Soobin then returned his gaze to us, asking, "Are you okay, Chami?! Tzuyu?! Jukyun?!" He double-checked us to see whether we were hurt.

I merely stared at him, puzzled. 'Why is he here?' I taught him that he is furious! And why did he turn into an innocent angel all of a sudden? 'I'm not sure what's going on with him. Perhaps he suffers from mood swings.

Junkyu laughed, "Actually, it's Junkyu, not Jukyun, and by the way, we're OK! Also, thank you for saving us!" He laughed loudly and jokingly smacked Soobin's shoulders.Soobin scratched his neck in embarrassment, "Oh thank you! And also sorry Junkyu," he chuckled, but abruptly stopped.

Soobin's sentence was reduced when the two crackheads came to me.

They are Bang Yedam and Kim Doyoung. "Boss! Are you okay?" Doyoung and Yedam raced to me, out of breath.

"Yeah, I'm OK, where's Jihoon?" I giggle, forgetting Junkyu had informed me Jihoon was unwell.

Yedam sighs, "He's unwell." Soobin then walked away without permission.

"What happened?" I sigh, putting my hands into Yedam's.

"Well, you know, punishment when playing in the rain with Junky—" Doyoung attempted to tell me everything, but Junkyu just cut him off by covering Doyoung's mouth with his hands."You guys are funny! Jihoon is sick... Wait— is he what?" Tzuyu gasps, covering her mouth.

"Didn't you hear what I said earlier?" Yedam asks, raising his brows.

Tzuyu just became silent, saying, "Uhm, I was busy talking— ahh, nevermind."

I shook my head and glanced at Junkyu, "Are you also sick?" I said, placing my palm on his brow, and he nodded in defeat.

"That's why you're sleeping at school," I sigh. "Well, let's go to your house? You may leave now, Unnie." Tzuyu just nods.

"I'm heading to Jihoon's house!" she said as she waved goodbye to us.We got to his house, which was empty. "Where did your family go?" I wondered as I glanced about.

"Business trip, let's go to my room," he sighs. I nod.

We were now in his bedroom, and I opened my mouth in surprise. "Your bedroom has changed, and it's lovely, but you're cuter," I said.

As I struck my head, he opened his eyes and said, "Fuck I'm brainless."

"It's true, don't worry," he chuckled as he sat in his chair and laid down.

"OK, it's time to take care of this stubborn kid," I sighed, laughing. I went to his bathroom and placed a wet towel on his forehead, but he just grabbed my hand.

He took my hand in his, and I hummed in confusion, "I have something to tell you." He groaned.

"What?" I said, raising my brows as I rubbed a towel across his brow and neck.

"I don't want to be late, but I-I like you," he replied in one breath, clearing his throat.I came to a halt and stared at him, saying, "I like you too! B-but—" He then drew me in and we were just a few millimeters apart. I can feel his hot breath on my sensitive skin "Kyu," and I attempted to explain everything to him, but he didn't listen.

He embraced me firmly and kissed my cheeks "I love you Kim Chami I don't know why but I'm passionately in love with you!" He murmured with his eyes closed.

I laughed and broke the hug. "Really? When?" I said as I fiddled with the towel.

"Since you moved here in Seoul," he replied as he stood up.

I got nervous to say this "I love you too, but... I guess I love Soobin more, I don't know why, but it's strange I liked him when I saw him," I murmured slowly, biting my lips.

He sighs, "I know it's love at first sight," and simply replies, "You're just my best friend, right? It's alright, you can go now, 'best friend,' " The last word I heard at Junkyu

I regret for this, and I hope everything is well with you, Kyu.

◌𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝗱𝗮𝗺

◌𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

◌𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴