f o r t y

forty***

forty
***

17+ at below◉_◉

(mentions of private parts, making out, cringe) ⚆_⚆

"Mom?" I said, confused and surprised, as I noticed mom scrolling through her phone with Sunoo alongside her... playing video games.

Mom spots me and says, "Chami! I miss you!" She gets up and hugs me, as I hug her back.

"I have something for you!" She pulled me into the kitchen.

"Wow! Rameyon and Cheese Tteokbokki! Wow, Mom! Thank you!" I kissed her cheek.

"By the way, where is Uncle Jinho?" I added, asking her.

"Ah, he's at home; no plans to visit his house," She laughed, shaking her head.

I smiled at her recalling mom and dad, "Mom? Do you love dad?" I asked her all of the sudden.

She looks at me with wide eyes. After that, it became soft as she touched my chin, "Sweetheart, I love your father very much and that's why I married him," She tucked my hair.

"Why? Are somethings wrong?" She asked innocently.

I shake my head, "Ah, nothing... But is that so? Uhm... how can I say this-- me and Soobin met..." I said lowering my head.

"I know" She simply said.

Why is she so calm?

I frowned my brows, "Are you supposed to get angry mom?" I asked.

She sighs, "I AM mad! Sunoo just accidentally spilled." She said then eat some foods.

I bit my lip in nervousness, "Ok, if Soobin is here what will you do?" I asked and chuckled nervously after that.

"I'll become strict at him" She strictly said.

I got choked at my saliva, "A-ah, okay. I'm glad he is not her--" I got interrupted by the sound.

*clang!

We both turn around and saw Soobin was about to go out.

"Uh- hi! I just want to return her phone" He greeted but nervously pointing my phone at his hand.

..

"What do you mean you two are in a relationship?!" She raised her voice by surprised.