f i v e

chapter five***

chapter five
***

Flashback~

𝐭𝐳𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The teacher glared at us while we sat up straight, asking, "Is it true that Ms. Mcdonie stole money?" as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Yes, Ma'am! It's true!" I crossed my arms. 'Well, actually, not sorry Geu,' I smirked mentally.

Nancy looked at me and said, "No, it's not! She's lying!" She clenched her fist and glared at me deathly.

"You're lying!!" I yelled at Nancy.

"Everybody stop! Two of you!" Slams the teacher's desk. She takes a deep breath and says, "I'm warning you two already at the cafeteria."

"Cafe what?" Nancy was perplexed after recalling everything. "Oh, earlier?"

Reminiscences from the Cafe"

"Why? You're just jealous!" she exclaimed, rolling her eyes at Tzuyu.

"Aishh!! You're so Annoying!!" I stomped my foot in frustration.

Then Chami vanished into thin air, exclaiming, "You're annoying!!" She gave me the middle finger.

Soobin grabbed my hand and said, "Tzu—" Soobin tried to finish his sentence, but I cut him off.

"Don't ever touch me!! I don't want you anymore! You two out of the line!" I said, as Soobin was taken aback by my sudden action.

I took an alcohol spray and rubbed it in my hands before slapping Nancy across the face, saying, "Don't ever hurt my best friend or you'll be dead!! Nancy Jewel Macdonald!!" She clenches her fist in anger because she thinks I'm joking about her surname.

"Ms. Chou!! Ms. Mcdonie!!" screamed the teacher when she saw us.

I fell silent, but Nancy threw the empty milktea to the teacher, yelling, "Nancy Jewel Mcdonie!!! I'm warning you!! So are you Ms. Chou!"

I ran through the entire school in search of Chami.

Flashback ends~

"Oh, but it was an accident!" Nancy rubbed her brow.

"Oh really?" I asked, smiling. "Or did you do that on purpose?"

Her nostrils were flaming, and she slapped me, but I didn't care. "Ms. Mcdonie!" she warned Nancy, and I grabbed her hair and pulled.

"Stop it, you two!" she yelled at us, and we came to a halt. "I hate the two of you!" she cries as she sits down and rubs her temples.

We were both crying and saying, "Sorry Teac—," but the teacher cut us off.

"You know what? I know where the arguing started; it was from Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi, right?" she said, her voice cracking.

Then we just nodded "Yes." Nancy gazed at her fingers.

"Why?" the teacher inquired, her face turned solemn.

"C—" Nancy tried, but I won.

"Because—" I tried to finish, but the teacher cut me off.

"Ms. Chou first!" she exclaimed.

"Well, earlier at the cafe, we were eating in peace, but then Nancy just spilled the juice on Chami's head as if we hadn't done anything wrong!" I nodded.

"But you're not Chami!" exclaimed the teacher.

"She's my best friend! And that's the job of the best friend!" I explained, to which the teacher simply replied, "Oh."

"All right, Ms. Mcdonie," the teacher said, pointing to Nancy.

She nodded and fiddled with her fingers. "Well, I was looking at my boyfriend, which means it's Soobin," she said in a bitchy tone, which I mimicked.

"Ms. Chou," the teacher said solemnly.

"Then I saw Soobin and Chami talking to each other, and I thought she'd get my boyfriend, and they're holding hands! And imagine your boyfriend holding hands with another girl, and it's your enemy ugh! I was so mad, and yes, I did that!" she continued.

"I hate you, as well as Soobin!! I will never trust you again, you traitor!" I yelled.

"Okay, Ms. Mcdonie, why did you throw me a milktea?" the teacher inquired.

"Because I was mad!" she exclaimed.

"OK," she sighs, rubbing her brow, "you two can go now, forget about the detention."

Flashback ends~

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"And that's the end of it!" Tzuyu rubs her neck.

"You hate Soobin that much?" I kicked the pebble as Tzuyu walked down the street.

She guffawed, "Not that much, just a little," as she made a gesture.

"Well, earlier he acted rudely toward me when Junkyu spoke to me," I sighed.

She stopped and looked at me, saying, "Well, let's avoid him!" She tilted her head.

"Well, I don't agree with your opinion," I said as I began to play my finger.

"Fine, let's—" Then someone slapped Tzuyu's buttocks and yelled, "Fuck!"

"Nice ass!" exclaimed the person who slapped Tzuyu's buttocks as he chewed his bubble gum.

"I've never seen that boy here before," I said, pointing to the boy.

As he grabbed my hand, the boy exclaimed, "Wow! You're so hot! Let's date!"

"Yah! Don't touch me, monster shit! Iw! You're so disgusting! Disgusting shit!" I kicked his balls, causing him to groan in pain.

And what a relief it was when someone punched him.