Hospital

John's POV

"Do you think he'll be okay?!" I aks worriedly still rocking Jimmy trying to get him to sleep. "The doctor said he just needs to rest!" Scott mutters talking his fingers on his knees. "They're still treating the smaller injuries just some bruises and small cuts... other than that all he got was a broken arm and a concussion..." "So he won't be able to go in missions for a while..." I sigh. "No, but I'm sure grandma wants to take care of him while he recovers!" Kayo smiles. "In that case... maybe I should get back up to Thunderbird 5..." "John, you need to recover as well! And I can tell that being with your son and girlfriend helps you!" Grandma says sternly. "I'll be taking care of Virgil and just checking on you and Jimmy so everything's alright!" "Thanks, grandma! Jimmy seems to really like you!" "Gaah! Daah!" I hand Jimmy to grandma and he starts trying to grab for her glasses. "Jimmy! Your great-grandma needs those to see properly!" "It's okay John! he's just a baby!" She gently pinches his cheek causing him to giggle while she adjusts her glasses again. "You're going to be a little troublemaker when you grow up! I can see it already!" "Takes after his uncle!" Alan jokes and gently smacks Gordon's back head. "HEY! ... never mind that! When can we see Virgil?!" Just as Gordon finishes talking a doctor walks out of Virgil's room. "He's going to be fine! you can visit him but keep it down!"

Virgil's POV

Urgh... my head... what happened?! Wait, did all those people make it out safely?! I open my eyes to see all the others standing around me looking worried. "Virgil! You're okay!" Alan chants and hugs Kayo from behind. "Wh-what happened?" I whisper. Realizing my throat is too dry for me to speak properly. "You got a little hurt during the mission... but everyone made it out safely and you'll recover! Promise!" I look down to see that my arm is wrapped up in a thick cast and has a bunch of weird red marks on it. "Sorry, Virgil! Jimmy wanted to have some fun!" John laughs. "It's okay!" I smile. "What was he trying to draw?" "I..... have NO idea! But I figured it would make you feel better!" I chuckle a bit before trying to get up feeling a sharp pain going through my head. "Hey, Virgil! Take it easy you need to rest!" Grandma grumbles and helps me lay down again. "Don't worry! Jimmy will help look after you!" "Aaaahhh!" "S-so no piano..." I sigh. "No, you need to rest your head! But perhaps John can play some piano for you!" "Oooh no! Gordon you know I've never been into that type of music!" "But I'm sure Jimmy will enjoy it!" "Buu! Bu!" "Sorry to disappoint you... Gordo!" I laugh. "But he doesn't agree!" "I have a feeling I'm his least favorite uncle..." Gordon sighs. "Then who's his favorite?" Scott frowns. "Probably Alan!"

Alan's POV

"Now let's not jump to conclusions!" Gordon pouts. "You're just jealous!" I laugh. "Alright everyone that's enough!" Grandma coughs. "Virgil needs to rest!" "Noo... Grandma, I'm fine!" he groans. "When can I go home?" "They want to keep you here until tomorrow! I'll have one of your brothers come pick you up!" "We can!" Ridley smiles. "John and I can just use a pod!" "I guess you're right!" John smiles. "Thanks..." Virgil yawns. "I'll get some sleep now..." "Good! Everyone else back to the isle!" "Alright! Get better soon!" Scott smiles as we all walk out. "I don't like this..." John mutters and cradles Jimmy closer to him. "The hood tells us that he wants Jimmy and the same day Virgil gets hurt!" "John, it was an earthquake!" Scott says sternly. "That could be what Hood wants you to think!" "No matter what, no one will take Jimmy!" Grandma assures. "We'll protect him with our lives and the GDF will arrest Hood before he does something!" "A-and what about Ethan?!" "He doesn't even know where Tracy island is located!" I point out. "As long as you stay there, you'll be safe from him!" "B-but what if he and Hood are working together?! Hood knows where the island is!" "We can ask Brains to upgrade the security system so more identifications are required and more complicated programs so it's harder to enter the island!" John nods sternly and kisses Jimmy's forehead. "M-maybe I am being paranoid... B-but I love him so much!"

"John, no one can judge you! He's your son!" Scott smiles and puts his hand on John's shoulder. "H-he's just so small... and fragile.... and helpless!" "It's okay John! It's okay! Nothing will happen to him!" John nods and kisses Jimmy's head again. "L-let's get into Thunderbird two so we can get back to the isle!" "yeah!" We all walk outside the hospital and into Thunderbird two. Gordon and I positons ourselves in the pilot seats. "You two better not crash this or Virgil will kill you!" Scott teases. "Yeah yeah, we know!" Gordon mutters. "Five, four, three, two one!" As he pulls the lever the plane takes off and we're high up in the air within a few minutes. "So... John, you and Ridley are taking a pod to pick up Ridley tomorrow?" "The fuel is more than enough!" Ridley smiles. "And I think John and Jimmy could use some fresh air!" "Mama! Mama!" Jimmy chants and reaches for her. "Aaaw! You wanna be with mommy now?" "We can't unlock his seat belt!" John states. "Well then.." Rudley mutters and spins around her chair. "Hey, Jimmy! Mommy can't pick you up now! But you can see her! Peekabo!" "Mama!" he laughs and starts flailing his arms in the air. "The kid's got a lot of energy!" Scott chuckles. "He got it from me!" Gordon smiles proudly. "In your dreams!" I tease him and start going in for landing on the isle. "Haha! Very funny Alan!" "Now boys! Who's hungry?" "Ooooh we'd love to eat but we...."