Hungry?

(Please don't criticize me for this chapter I don't know much about babies!)

*next day*

Scott's POV

"Got anything from the call Brains?" I ask. "G-Give us some time! We're a-almost there!" I look frantically at the globe-hologram when a blip appears in... America! "Is that were he is?" "It's w-were the call w-was made!" "Alright then! I'm going to ask Kayo to pay him a visit!" "Scott! We d-don't know who h-he is or w-what he can do!" "He hurt my little brother! He's not getting away with it!" "I know that Scott!" Kayo says as she walks in. "But I agree with Brains for once, we need to be careful with this guy, and telling John about that call isn't going to make things easier!" "You're right..." I sigh. "Virgil says that he's been having nightmares about him hurting us the same way because we know what happened!" "I think he's regretting telling us..." Kayo sighs. "And he won't let Jimmy out of sight for one second!" "He's worried for his son too..." I walk out of the laboratory to see John sleeping on one of the couches and Ridley sitting next to him with Jimmy in her arms. "He was still holding Jimmy when I walked in," she explains. "I thought he could use a break!" Then John starts twisting in his sleep and jolts up. "WHERE'S JIMMY?" "John calm down! Jimmy's right there and whatever happened, it was just a dream!" "E-Ethan, h-he took Jimmy from me!" "John! Jimmy's right here!" Ridley says, handing him their son. "I got you, Jimmy! I got you!" 

John's POV

"Sorry I took him from you for a bit!" Ridley sighs. "But you've been holding him so long I thought you needed a break!" "I-It's okay... I just had a really bad nightmare!" "I understand!" "Hey John, if you want to rest Alan and Kayo can take care of him once they're back!" "B-but..." Okay, I'm not gonna lie! I'm very tired but what if something happens to Jimmy if I don't keep an eye on him? "Remember how Jimmy started crying when Gordon held him? What if that happens when Alan or Kayo holds him? And Alan is just seventeen! How is he gonna take care of Jimmy?" "John, I know you're worried about Jimmy but Alan and Kayo is more than capable of handling him!" "I-I just... I'm so scared that something will happen to him!" I hold him closer to my chest and rocks him a bit. "When was the last time you ate John?" Scott asks. Uh oh! I have barely eaten anything since the party! I mean... I've eaten a few sandwiches here and there but I know that that's not gonna work! "I uh... ate this morning?" "And what was that?" "A sandwich... that's almost the only thing I've eaten since the party..." "YOU HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE THEN?" "A few sandwiches! I haven't been starving myself!" "I'm making you a chicken salad! Wait for a minute!" "But I'm not hungry!" "You need to eat!" "Are you hungry Jimmy?" "He shouldn't be... I gave him some milk right before your brother walked in!"

*timeskippy*

Alan's POV

"Let me get this straight!" I sigh. "Kayo and I are gonna babysit my nephew?" "Just for a day Alan, John needs to get some rest!" I nod and runs back to the couches. "Okay big bro! You got yourself a babysitter!" "P-please be careful with him!" John says and hands Jimmy to me. Honestly, I expected him to be heavier. "Hey, little Jimmy! You're gonna be with uncle Alan and auntie Kayo today!" "Da!" "Hey, John! He's trying to say dada!" "No, babies make sounds like that all the time!" "Da-da!" John suddenly jolts up and takes Jimmy again. "What did you say?" "DA-DA!" "I... I'm his first word!" "Okay, John! Wanna hand him over again or should we wait until tomorrow?" "J-just five more minutes..." he mumbles and holds Jimmy closer. "Whatever you say, big bro!" I smile and walk back to Kayo. "Do you think we'll ever feel that if we ever have kids?" she asks me. "I don't know..." I answer. "What I do know is that I love you!" "I love you too Alan! Even though you can be childish sometimes!" "Hey! If anyone of us is childish it's Gordon!" "I'm RIGHT here!" Gordon snorts. "Sorry, Gordo!" I snicker. "When are you donna ask lady P out?" "ALAN!" 

Ridley's POV

"Da-da!" Jimmy giggles as John kisses his forehead. "Can you say, mama?" I ask him. "Ma-" "He's trying!" John smiles. "I can't wait for him to get old enough so I can take him up to Thunderbird five!" "I heard your friend Brains have built a small crib for him! So you don't have to hold him when you sleep!" "Can I still have him in my room?" "Of course! We can take turns! I have him in my room one night and you the other!" I suggest. "But... you're the only one that can feed him!" "No! I filled some bootles with milk for him! All you have to do is warm them!" Lucky I told Brains to install wheels on the crib... "You two mean the world to me!" John sighs and holds Jimmy closer. "I don't know what I would do without you..." Or my brothers for that matter!" "You know we're always here for you John!" I say and carefully kisses his cheek. "Eee!" "Aww, Jimmy! Do you think it's gross seeing your parents together already?" "When me and my brothers were little Scott was the only one thinking our parents kissing were gross!" I laugh. "I remember when our mom was pregnant with Gordon and Scott were grossed out by the fact how... our dad put him there..." "And you were not?" "I... didn't really think about it, but I mean Jimmy is here for a reason!" "Well, I'm not planning on having any more kids!" I laugh.  "Ridley... I love you very much and I would sacrifice my life for our son but... I don't know how our relationship will work after what happened to me!" "Don't worry John!" I smile. "We'll find a way I promise!"