Return

*Two weeks later*

Kayo's POV

"Alan, remember that you need to support his head!" I state as Alan takes Jimmy from me. "Kayo, this isn't the first time I'm holding him! You like being with uncle Alan don't you Jimmy?" "Ga! Da!" After we sorted everything out Scott got GDF to take care of the communications for a while so John has some time to spend with his son and to recover enough. "Are you hungry Jimmy?" "Mmm!" "You sure about that?" "Alan! You don't know what he says!" I laugh. "But he shook his head!" "He doesn't know what that means!" "He's smarter than he looks! Just like me!" "I never doubted that you're smart!" I smile at him. "Remember the time you saved us?" "What? Oooh, the time we flew around the sun? Yeah, that was pretty awesome!" "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" "Oh great... why is he crying?" "Maybe he needs... burping?" I suggest and take Jimmy from Alan and gently pats his bach. "WAAAAAHH!" "Well, that didn't work..." Alan mutters. "But he isn't smelly so he DIDN'T do anything!" "Alan! Don't freak out! Maybe he's just hungry?" I pick up the small bottle of breastmilk that Ridley prepared for us. I put it close to his mouth but he DOESN'T takes it! "Maybe... it doesn't taste like his mommy?" Alan says. "Well, what are we supposed to do?" I ask desperately. "Wait wait wait!" Alan takes out a tiny blanket and gives it to Jimmy. "I saw that John gave it to him earlier!" he explains as Jimmy stops crying. "It smells like his daddy!"

John's POV

"Are you SURE Alan and Kayo can take care of Jimmy?" I ask Ridley as we keep eating our food. "I... think so..." she sighs. "I'm worried for him too, but your grandma took care of all of you didn't she?" "That was different!" I answer. "We weren't babies!" "But your grandma raised your dad! I'm sure she can take care of Jimmy if he's too much for your brother!" I stop eating and looks down at my wrist. The cuts have almost healed but I can see that they will leave scars...  "It's alright hun! I know you will survive this!" "T-thanks Ridley... I love you!" "I love you too John... If you feel comfortable enough... maybe we can watch a movie together?" "Uhm.. sure?" I follow her to one of our couches and she starts an old marvels movie. Suddenly I feel her putting her arm around my shoulder and flinch. "Oh, John... I'm so sorry!" "I-It's okay!" I answer. "I-I need to learn how to get comfortable with this again..." "You don't have to do this now!" she mumbles. "I can wait! "R-Ridley..." "Yes, John?" "Wh-when you gave Jimmy to me for the first time... H-how did you know I wouldn't just break up with you and leave him and you?" I feel her carefully taking my hand while looking up at me. "Because I know you, John! You're an amazing person, who risks your life to save others every day!" I give her a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you Ridley... I don't know what I've done without you and Jimmy!"

Jimmy's POV (Yes I know he's a baby SHUSH!)

Where's Mama and dada? Who are these two? Are they papas friends? Papa talks much with them! I want my mama! "Jimmy!" one of them smiles. "Hungry?" No! I'm not hungry I want my mama! "MAMA!" I scream. "Shh! Shh! It's alright Jimmy don't cry!" "MAMAAAAAA!" "I give up!"

Alan's POV

"John, come in!" "Yes, Alan? Is there something wrong?!" "Your son won't stop crying..." I sigh. "Can you come here and calm him down?!" "Uhm... sure!" John answers. "Ridley can feed him once we're back!" I sigh in relief and flops back onto the couch. "Kayo.. can we reach an agreement that we'll never have kids?" "Sure!" she chuckles. "Taking care of your nephew is hard enough!" "Also Scott would kill me if I got you pregnant!" I add. "I'm only seventeen!" Suddenly, a hologram pops up but it's all blurry... OH NO! "Listen here international rescue, I'm very aware that there's a new little Tracy on the island. Hand him to me, or face the consequences!" "Y-You don't think that's..." I stutter. "No, the guy that raped John already knows he has a son! It must be the hood!" Kayo sighs. "What are we supposed to do?!" "Send the message to the GDF, Lady Penelope, and everyone else!" 

Scott's POV

So the hood wants my nephew now huh?! I'll show him! "Scott! Come in!" "I hear you loud and clear Virgil!" I nod. "We need to find the hood before he gets an opportunity to take Jimmy!"  "Rodger that, it would be best if Kayo and lady Penelope was on the island as often as possible! We should also ask if the GDF can send some guards!" "FAB! I'll send your message to Lady P and Kayo!" Virgil nods and ends the call. Great... Now we have to get done with this as soon as possible before I can go back to the island... Why is this happening? John doesn't deserve all this pressure after what happened to him! Well... so far it looks like everything's working out just fine! Just one more group and then me and Virgil can leave! "Virgil, you got the last group right?" "Everything's fine Scott! I just need t-AGH!" "Virgil?! VIRGIL?!" Oh no, it's another rockslide! I quickly and the call and put on my helmet. As I fly out with my jetpack I see a big pile of rocks and some people trying to lift them up. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "We were just about to leave when another rock slide came! Virgil shoved all of  us out of the way and now we don't know where he is!" "International rescue, this is thunderbird one! We need assistance NOW!"