Trapped

John's POV

I hate this... I hate it so much but... I didn't have another choice! I just... I just couldn't let him take my baby... "Now John... we have many things to discuss! But I think you should meet someone first!" I look up to see the Hood shoving another man into my cell. "Wh-who are you?!" I ask and back up against a corner. "J-John?! I-is that you?!" Wait a minute... He sounds like... "D-dad?!" "John! It is you!" "I-I thought you were dead!" I sob and hug him. "I know! I know... Hood grabbed me before the plane crashed... he's been using me to upgrade his technology..." "He's going to do the same thing with me...." I sigh. "But... Did he ever hurt you?!" "Only emotionally..." dad sighs. "Every day I would be terrified of what he would do to you boys if I tried anything..." I nod and think about what I was feeling when Hood was pointing his weapon at Jimmy. if he did anything to him I'd never EVER forgiven myself... "D-dad... I need to tell you something!" "What John? I don't think Hood will give us much time together!" "Y-yeah... that's why I need to tell you now!" I answer. "Y-you're a grandfather! I-I have a son!" "Y-you do?!" he gasps.  "Yeah! His name is Jimmy! He's adorable! And so smart!" "How old is he?" "Two months! Oh, you should see him! He... means everything to me..." "Parenthood changes you!" dad smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "If I didn't have you, boys... I don't know what I'd do! We'll get out of here! Sooner or later!"

Scott's POV

"Still nothing Brains?" I ask stomping on the ground. "N-nothing yet!" He answers as he keep on typing on his screen. "W-we need a s-signal" And The hood would never send out a signal at will.... And he's too smart to do it accidentally! If we want to find them... we need to think ahead! "Boys, we have a message!" Grandma calls. We all run up to grandmas desk and she shows us a hologram of a blurry figure. "Greetings international rescue! I hope you're all not too worried about your brother... cause you'll get him back soon! All you need is to hand me the baby!" I knew the hod wouldn't realise John without getting something back.... But WHY is Jimmy so important to him?! Sure he's John's son and part of international rescue's future but... it feels like it's more than just stopping us... "what are we going to do?!" Gordon asks. "If we give Jimmy to the hood John will never forgive us!" "And WHY didn't he take Jimmy the same time that he kidnapped John?" Kayo frowns. "Jimmy was in the same room as him when uncle took John! He could've taken Jimmy too!" "He was probably worried Jimmy would start crying and we would suspect there was something wrong!" Ridley sighs. "Jimmy is already extremely attached to me and John and he would probably feel that a fake version wasn't us!"

Jeff's POV

I certainly didn't expect this I've been trapped here for so long that I'm even unsure about how much time that has passed. I am a grandfather now... and is my mom still around? I wish I had more time to talk with John... He's so excited about having a son... but if we don't find find a way to get out of here he might never see him again! I always thought Hood had some ambitions that overruled my beliefs.... but I never thought it would come to this! I have to get us out of here! One way or another! The hood's security system is almond as advanced as the one on Tracy island... but if hood found a way to get to Tracy island... the boys has to find a way to get us here! They just need a single signal of some sort! But what?!  I should be able to install some sort of radio... but I can't let hood see what I'm doing! I need to get in contact with John again! I know we can figure something out together! "Jeff!" Hood snaps at me. "Are you making any progress?" "Yes Hood! But making a ship stronger than the Thunderbirds is a difficult task!" "Lies!" He spats. "You built the TV 21 without a problem!" "But back then I had help from Brains!" "Well you better find another way fast! If you know what's best for your son and grandson!"

(⚠️⚠️TRIGGERWARNING!!!! ⚠️⚠️ R A P E)
John's POV

I wish dad was able to stay with me for a bit longer... the cell felt safer when he was with me! I have no idea what the Hood is planning but... something in my gut is giving me a... creepy and very familiar feeling... "John..." good hums. "What do you want?!" I snap. "There's an old friend who really wants to see you!" An old friend?! He can't be talking about dad we already met! Then who?! He couldn't have taken one of my brothers... or could he?! Could he have kidnapped lady Penelope or Kayo too?! "Hey there!" A familiar voice whispers. Oh no... it's him! It's him! Please no! Please no! This is a nightmare! I-I have to wake up! I can't take this one more time! "P-please don't touch me!" I sob. "That... is his decision!" Hood grins wickedly and opens my cell for Ethan to enter. "Wanna have some fun?" He smirks and starts unzipping his pants. "No! NO GET AWAY FROM ME! NOT AGAIN PLEASE I BEG YOU NOT AGAIN!" "Shh! Shh! I don't remember you being this vocal Hmm?" "DON'T COME CLOSER PLEASE! D-don't touch me!" "What a bad boy you have become!" He frowns and grabs my wrist. "I think you need to be thought a lesson!" "NO LET ME GO! DAAAD! PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE STOP! I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME LET ME GOO!"