Stay silent

Sally's POV

"John, why aren't you eating?" I ask. "You usually love pancakes!" I know I'm a terrible cook but Brains actually helped make these pancakes so they shouldn't be THAT bad! "I'm... just not hungry today, sorry grandma!" "Want us to send up some to Thunderbird five if you get hungry?" Scott asks, placing a hand on his shoulder. Making him jump a bit. "Are you okay John? You look pretty nervous!" "I-I'm fine! Also... I'm... not planning on going up to Thunderbird five today!" "WHAT?" "But John! You spend like... 90,80% of your time up there! You love that space station!" Gordon exclaims. "And how are we going to answer all our calls?" Virgil continues. "Grandma answered them from dad's desk when EOS took over Thunderbird five right? I can do the same!" Okay, something's wrong! "John... Can I talk to you for a moment? Alone!" "But Grandma-" "No buts! Come here!" I try to grab his arm but he hoves it away and follows me. "Okay John, no one here can hear us! What's wrong?" "N-nothings wrong grandma!" "I know you're lying, John! Your whole body tells me that! What. Is. Wrong?" "I-I can't tell you..." "So something IS wrong?" "Grandma, please understand! I'm doing this to protect you, my brothers, Brains, and Kayo!" "What are you protecting us from?" "I CAN'T TELL YOU OKAY? Now if you excuse me! I have to take my place on dad's desk!" Oh, dear... I've never seen him so upset!

Virgil's POV

"Kayo, are you sure you've sent the message to EOS without him knowing?" "Of course Virgil! He doesn't know a thing!" Kayo sighs. "But I wonder what grandma said to him..." I mutter. "He seemed pretty upset!" "What are you guys talking about?" "OH! Hi, John, we were just... discussing what Hood might do next!" "Okay... I'll be in the bathroom if you need me..." he sighs and walks away again. "Good quick-thinking Virg!" Gordon smiles. "Any idea of how to find out what's wrong?" "Boys! I need to talk to you!" Grandma calls from the kitchen. "Comming Grandma!" We all walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table. "So you know that something is wrong with your brother right?" "Uhm... I guess?" Alan answers he's been pretty jumpy and anxious since the party!" "You see, I confronted him about it earlier and he said he couldn't tell me cause he wanted to protect us... for something!" "Could someone be threatening him?" Scott frowns. "Maybe..." I mumble. "But if so... it must've happened during the party! We can ask Lady Penelope to send us the guest list and then check if any of them has a criminal record that involves violence or blackmailing!" "We could try to get an audio of their voices if ANYONE if them have done something to John he should give a negative reaction yo hearing that voice!" I suggest. "Good idea Virgil!" Scott nods. "I'll talk to Lady P about that too! But we should still keep an eye on him!"

John's POV

I quickly wash my hands, look myself in the mirror and then I just break down and start crying. What he did, what he said... it's all burned into my brain. I just want it to get it out! If you tell anyone about this, I'll find you! Wherever you go aaannnddd... you wouldn't want your brothers to get hurt right? OUT! OUT! OUT! I stand up and just search through the cabinet under the sink before I find a small scissor. I just need something to calm myself down! I have to keep myself from telling them! I roll up my sleeve and... cut. 1 2 3 4 5 That's enough! I wash the scissor and my wrist quickly and make sure that it doesn't bleed before I roll down my sleeve again. Then suddenly someone knocks on the door. "John, are you done?" "Yeah, Virgil I'm done!" I open the door and smile at him. "John are you okay? You look like you've been crying!" DAMIT! I FORGOT TO WASH MY FACE! "I-it's just an allergic reaction!" I answer quickly before walking away. "But John! You don't have any allergies!" "WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?" I yell at him, more tears streaming down my eyes. "John," Virgil sighs wrapping is arms around me. "I know that somethings wrong! Don't lie! Tell me!" "I c-can't!" I sob. "I'm s-sorry!" "Tell me at least! Just so you're not completely alone with this!" "N-no!" I answer, pushing him away. "A-and don't t-touch me!"

"John! You're bleeding!" I lift up my left hand, seeing bloodstain on my sleeve. SHIT SHIT SHIT! Virgil grabs my arm rolling down my sleeve, seeing the cuts. "John... Why?" "I'm s-sorry! I just..." "Shhh! Just tell me what's wrong! I can't let you do this to yourself!" "I-it was a one t-time thing I promise!" "John! If you don't tell me why you did this then I'll tell the others!" "A-and if I t-told you?" "Then I won't tell them anything I promise!" I nod... I guess he's right! Virgil is the one that I trust the most that he won't tell them. "At the party... I walked away for a moment to take some fresh air! I was pretty far away but I could still see the building when... s-someone tackled me a-and... he p-pulled down m-my pants and-" I burst into tears again in his arms. I just can't tell him exactly what Ethan did I just can't! But now he knows. He knows that I've been raped! "Oh, John I'm so sorry!" "H-he said t-that if I ev-er told anyone wha-t he did... he wou-ld find me and h-hurt you guys! I couldn't risk that!" "Shh! Shhh! I understand John! But Tracy island has a secret location, he won't find you and there's no way he'll ever figure out you told me this!" "J-just don't tell the others okay?" "Okay, I'll stay silent!"