Part 𝟤|| 𝟨|The Maid

Start from the beginning

"And? You were saying?" I whispered to his face as I played with my blade near his eyes.

"I still remember... the way she clenched around me... she was such a good fuck... I came inside her that night...two times. I shouldn't have leave her to die... I should've taken her with me so I could fuck her tight pussy..."

Before he could say one more word, my dagger nicked his skin, the tip of it piercing his flesh slightly. It was barely a wound, but a trickle of blood seeped from the tiny hole I made.

Tonight was the night I would avenge my sister, the night I've worked so hard for. I closed my eyes as all the memories from that night flashed in my mind. I dug the blade more into his cheeks as he screamed, giving me pure satisfaction. Blood started to spit out of his skin.

I twisted the blade in his skin before pulling it out with full force and digging it in again. I stabbed his face as he screamed and writhed in pain.

I kept stabbing his nose, his eyes, his lips, his tongue until it was hard to understand who he was.

Throwing the blade somewhere in the room, I picked the stainless steel v-stick from the floor before hitting the back of his head with all my strength. As soon as I hit his head, blood gushed out, staining the walls and floor of the room. Another hit, and his eyeballs popped out of his eyes. Another hit, his body fell on the floor with the chair he was tied up to.

I kept hitting his whole body with the stainless steel until there was no response from him. Blood pooled the floor. I kicked his leg, no response. But I wasn't done yet.

I pulled my gun out of my pocket and without waiting, I pulled the trigger. It was a perfect shot. A single bullet. Right through the dead Vincent's chest. Sweet and fucking simple.

I fired, not once, not twice, but repeatedly, only stopping when his lifeless body had no more place left to be shot. I walked toward the fucking dead body and emptied the rest of my clip into his head.

What was with me and his head? But God, I fucking loved that.

"Boss, here." Marco handed me a phone and I smirked. I pressed the send button and watched Vincent's house, factories and every clubs that he owned go up in flames. It was like watching fireworks. I never knew I would fucking love it this much.

We watched his men, who weren't so lucky get burned alive. It looked like chickens running here and there with their heads cut off.

I was the king. We ran the fucking Mafia, we took what we wanted and when we wanted it. We killed for our family. All of them were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not my fault.

"Clean this mess and send his body to his family." I ordered before walking out of the room.

I ran until I was standing in front of Bella's room, not in our room. I was feeling empty inside. My hand trembled as I placed it on the door knob.

I wanted to see her, explain everything to her. I wanted her to see the real me tonight. She should know that all these days, I was hiding my deepest and darkest secrets from her. I wanted to tell her that I just killed someone mercilessly, I avenged my sister tonight. I wanted to show her my bloodstained shirt and tell her that I have worked so fucking hard all these years to kill that rapist. I wanted to tell her that this wasn't the first time I killed someone. Even during the nights, before making love to her, I took lives, I killed and then cleaned myself before coming to her.

And then, I wanted to ask her if she wanted to be with me anymore the way she did before.

I wanted her to listen to me and accept me the way I was. I wanted her to see that she changed me. From someone heartless, who just wanted her as a plaything to someone loving her unconditionally. She made my heart drum in my chest which I thought would never happen in my life.