Chapter 22- Take Me To Your Place

Shortest chapter ever but you'll see why. ;)
--------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

Jack and I are now leaving his photoshoot and on our way to the beach. The photoshoot was AMAZING! He was so fucking sexy I wanted to attack him every pose he did either with his shirt off or biting his lip. Well... I just wanted to attack him any way whatever he was doing.

As I continue to think back to the shoot, Jack's hand creeps onto my lap and gets close to my lady parts again and this time I didn't mind. To be honest, I was completely turned on and a little horny for the first time in my life.

"I have a better idea instead of the beach."

He looks down at me wide eyed as we come to a red light. He knew what I was thinking.

"Are you saying...."

"Take me to your place." I say seductively placing my hand on his inner thigh.

---------------------------------------
Short chapter but hey.... Pretty damn good one if I don't say so myself. 😏

I want you opinions! Do you agree that if you were in her position and were in this story and 16, you'd still go for Cameron and Jack and all the guys regardless of age right?! I know I would so hopefully none of you think this is messed up or something.

And don't worry, this book isn't all about Jack G, it's Cameron just wait.