Chapter 40- Last Time

BRITTANY'S POV

The whole apartment was silent. Aubrey was at her new job...stripping. I don't know how Carter was okay with that, but whatever.

I've been sitting on the couch curled up in a blanket for the past 6 hours at least and I haven't moved at all. Didn't bother going on my phone much either. Didn't even turn on the TV. I haven't eaten in 4 days...surprise. Yes the anorexia is back full time and I look as bad as I did when I first entered the hospital when I was 13. My stomach hurts so bad I'll admit, it felt like someone stabbed me in the gut.

I hated myself so much right now, I didn't deserve anything right now. I don't deserve food, love, a social life, the comfort of a home, money, or especially the next breath of air I'm about to consume.

I get off the couch as I think to myself that I should just at least take a shower. Nothing else productive comes to mind.

When I get in the bathroom, I turn on the light and it stuns me because I'm so used to being in the dark all day. When I come to, I go to take my clothes off but I begin feeling dizzy. I hold onto the counter of the sink with both hands to steady myself but it was no use. Everything goes black and my last thought was hoping this was finally it for me.

AUBREY'S POV

I type in the pin to the apartment and open the door. Expecting Brittany to still be on the couch, where I left her, she wasn't there. I search for her in her room. She wasn't there either. I walk past the bathroom door and see light coming from under the crack of the door.

"Brittany?" I knock hesitantly.

No answer. I become scared to death immediately and open the door to find Brittany passed out on the floor, not showing any sign of life. Tears rush to my eyes as I scramble for my phone in my jacket pocket and dial 911.

After making the call I figure out she was still thankfully breathing. Her heart beat was very slow. Unnaturally slow. I quickly call Cameron out of instinct and he wasn't answering. If he genuinely cared about her, he'd race to her side. I don't know why they are on a so called, "break" but I can't imagine why it would be this long. She clearly needs him more than anyone in her life. He's her rock.

CAMERON'S POV

As I get off the plane from landing in Dallas, Texas, I finally turn my phone back off airplane mode and I'm flooded with missed calls and texts from Aubrey's phone number? I brush it off because it's just probably more Brittany drama and I wasn't ready to go back to that already, when I just left it.

CARTER'S POV

I see Cameron lagging behind us all, rolling our suitcases through the air port, being escourted by security while fans continue to follow us and try to grab us in the usual places. Hair, arms, hands, butt, and once and a while that one needy girl tries for our junk.

"Cam, come on!" Nash yells back at him so he apparetly noticed what I did also.

I slow my down my pace when I feel my phone viberate in my front pocket. I take it out and see it's a call from Aubrey. I don't hesitate to answer.

"Hey baby! What's u-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she interrupts me in a panic.

"BRITTANY IS IN TROUBLE!" She yells through the phone and I could tell she was crying hysterically but also a nervous wreck at the same time.

"What?! What do you mean?!!!" I basically yell in the same tone as her in shock, and stop right in my place making all the others stop in their place too and draw their attention towards me. The fans around us calm down to hear the distress in my voice.

I continue the conversation in a panic and eventually hang up.

"What's wrong with the needy girls of our group now?" Taylor rolls his eyes in a laugh and jokes, making the other guys give a little chuckle.

CAMERON'S POV

"Brittany is on her way to the hospital!" Carter freaks to the guys and then turns around to face me. "She might be dying..."

That's when I lose it.

My face goes blank and I rush to the other direction and I'm pretty sure the others run with me.

"Where are you going?!" Bart shouts in anger.

"To be with the love of my life!" I turn around for a quick second and shout back, then continue running straight to the ticket desk. "Next flight to LA please."