Chapter 28- He Promised He Lied

~~~Flashback~~~

"Sorry. I did a quick work out and just got out of the shower as you can tell." He chuckled and turned his back to walk back into the bathroom.

I snap myself out of it and wipe my mouth as it appears that I began drooling a little. •_•

"Cameron?"

"Yeah?" He says turning around making me stare at his defined muscles again.

I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"I-" I wanted to say what was on my mind but I needed to remember Jack.

"I know princess..." He begins walking closer to me and grabs my hand.

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

BRITTANY'S POV

His touch startles me, making me jump and look down at our connected hands. I feel his fingers delicately move under my chin making me look up at him, getting extremely close. I look into his eyes as he stares back and couldn't help myself anymore. I stand on my tip toes and meet my lips to his. I feel him not kissing back at first but he soon accepts and moves his lips in sync with mine. This kiss was like no other. Nothing like Jack's kisses. It was equally amazing, but this was different; I fell in love with it.

His hands creep up on my cheeks and caresses my face with his thumbs. He bites my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I let him in, deepening the kiss. I feel his hands slide down my back, making me feel electricity shoot through my body. He ends up on my hips and I knew he wanted to go further down. I quickly grab his hands with mine and push them further down on my body and once he was on my ass, I feel him smirk as his lips were against mine, followed by a squeeze on my ass, making a moan escape from my lips.

His lips move to my neck, biting, sucking, surely leaving a hickey. He finds my sweet spot, forcing even more moans out of me. He begins backing us up a couple steps to fall onto his bed.

Was I really about to cheat on Jack?

He lays me down on my back, getting on top of me as he continues kissing my neck. I let out continuous moans as his hands move up the sides of my body, stopping at my boobs.

"Wait-" I let out frustrated at myself.

He pushes himself up and off of me and stares at me with equal frustration.

"I have to tell you something before I do anything."

"And what's that?"

"I'm not 18..."

He gives me the most confused look and widens his eyes assuming the worst probably.

"I'm 16... Also, I'm dating Jack G."

He gets off of me and stands up, hovering above me at edge of the bed, not saying anything.

"How can you be dating Jack?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's dating someone else..."

My heart felt like it broke it half. Maybe even in a million, tiny, little pieces. I wanted to cry but I came to thinking, fuck Gilinsky and pull Cameron back down on top of me, meeting his lips.

"Wait!" He pushes himself back away from me.

"You're under age! How can we do this?!"

"Jack had no problem. Just make sure my... Um... parents don't find out."

"Are you sure?"

"Positively. I've wanted to be with you since I laid eyes on you, Cameron. That's why I've been mad at you the past couple days. You kept friend zoning me."