Chapter 26- Potential Bitch

(Just in case you guys wanted to know, Aubrey looks like Ashley Benson.)
-----------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

I grab my fork, stick it in the mystery dish and stuff it my mouth swallowing asap before I could comprehend what I was doing. The family began eating, leaving me to try and finish as quickly as possible. I only finished half before I felt as if I were about to throw up.

"May I be excused?" I was almost in tears but I was holding it back so much.

"Yes dear. Leave your plate. We'll take care of it."

I nod my head and quickly run down the hall once I was out of their sight. I find the bathroom and rush in, locking to door behind me. The shirt I was wearing was too tight and made me feel even worse about myself, so I slip it off, now only in my strapless bra. I see a roll on my stomach as I sit on the floor, opening the toilet. As I stare at the mirror, showing my reflection of doing what I was about to do, all I seen was a fat, disgusting whale. I stick my finger down my throat and continue for a half hour until I feel like I had nothing left in me. (A.N:Sorry if this is gross, just trying to make you guys see what I was picturing in my mind.)

I stand up, weak and crying my eyes out. I can't breathe, my stomach feels raw and disgusting. I just want to die for the amount of guilt and depression I was feeling. There's no way I can do this every night. I can't eat, but then, there's no way I was going back to that hospital. I refuse to ever go back there again.

I make my way out of the bathroom, grabbing my phone off the floor and putting it in my pocket. All the lights in the house were off except for the room I was staying in. I guess I had to face this Aubrey sometime so may as well get this horrible night over with.

I knock on the door and there was no answer. I mean, it wasn't exactly a surprise. I walk into the room and see Aubrey sitting on her bed on her iPhone. She looks up at me and back down. Emma was curled up next to her and I almost freaked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about her!" I say rushing over to Emma and disturbing her sleep.

"I like her." Is all Aubrey says putting down her phone and standing up to face me, with a stern look in her eye.

"Oh..." I say setting Emma down and walking hastily over to my corner of the room, next to the window that looks at the front of the house.

My bed had all my things on it and I didn't want to have to deal with that yet, but I guess I had to. I just wanted to go to sleep. I open one suitcase and see all my clothes and take it over to the dresser I'd be using. I had the dresser and Aubrey wasn't giving up her closet. I watch in the corner of my eye as Aubrey picks Emma up and walks closer to me from behind.

"May I help you?" I ask strangily still teary eyed by what happened a couple minutes ago.

"You're not cured are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You aren't cured of your skinny issue are you?" She sternly repeats.

"Of course I am!" I lie and continue putting away clothes, trying not to make eye contact.

She sets Emma down and begins walking back to her bed and sits down, not taking her eyes off me as an attempt to probably make me feel uncomfortable.

"I won't tell... believe me."

"Why not? Don't you not want me here so you can have your room back to yourself again?"

"No. To be honest... I've been waiting for someone to show up here for the longest time. I needed someone to confirm that my theory of my parents being the strictest parents alive, was true. And I feel, that so far you agree."

I couldn't say anything in response. I finish putting the last piece of clothing away and head to my side of the room and begin making my bed. The bed sheets given to me were pink, the big blanket was hot pink and the blanket I brought was my Cameron blanket. Even though I haven't talked to Cam in a while, and was mad at him, he was kind of the only person I wanted to see right now. I don't know why him. I would've thought I'd want Jack with me right now, just something about Cameron makes me feel safer and securer. The thought of his strong, toned, muscles wrapped around my small, pathetic body, gave me the chills thinking about it.

"Your secret is safe with me Brittany." She pauses. "As long as you assure me that all the secrets I tell you, are safe with you."

I look at her unsure on how to react but this was my opportunity to make sure I had someone to actually talk to in this house. I needed an alai and she was as good as I'd be getting.

"What secrets?"

"You'll learn them soon enough." She gives me a smirk and a wink and gets into her bed and under the covers.

I brush a strand of hair behind my ear and grab a pair of pajama shorts and change in the corner of the room where she can't see me, and get into bed turning off the lamp next to my bed. My phone reads 10:30 and I was not anywhere close to tired. I wanted to write a song or just play on my guitar but I'd be punished for being awake and there's no where to do it.

I sit up in the bed and peek my head around the wall and see Aubrey on her phone with her lamp still on.

"Hey, do you mind if I FaceTime someone?"

"Go for it, just remember rule #17. Our phones are checked every Friday night."

"I'll erase the history."

"Make sure you remember though. Goodnight."

"Night."

I didn't know what to make of Aubrey yet. She seemed like trouble and mischievous. Rebellious almost. But she was the only one I can actually have a normal conversation with. Her appearance makes you think creep but the way she speaks makes you think sly, potential bitch.

I open my contacts and scroll down to Jack G's name and click FaceTime. It takes about 30 seconds until I give up and press 'end'.

I give up on the idea of talking to Jack tonight and move back up my list of contacts and pick Cameron and begin the FaceTime calls.

He answers in a matter of seconds.

"Hey!" he says surprised

"Hi. I really just wanted to hear your voice... And to see your face." I smile and quickly look down at my lap almost crying again.

"What's wrong?!"

I look up at the screen and begin fully crying and knew I couldn't continue talking. At least not in here. I get up out of the bed and see that Aubrey was now sleeping and her lamp was off.

I slip out of bed, Emma escaping and following me down the hallway. I make my way down a hallway and didn't know where it led to but ended up in the back yard. I take sight of a in ground pool that I take note of. I'll definitely be using that eventually.

I sit on a lounge chair and rejoin the conversation, my crying slowing down until I set my eyes back on Cameron's.

"Britt, what's wrong?!"

"I just have a lot going on right now." I curl my legs into my chest and wipe a year falling down my cheek not trying to look at him.

"Can you tell me what it is?"

"No... That's a part of the problem." I sniff.

"Brittany, sweetheart, you can tell me anything. I've been waiting for you to contact me ever since yesterday at the meeting. I was hurt, I'll admit, that you thought you were taken by Jack already."

"Why? Do you have feelings for me?"

"No! I never said that!" He starts laughing like it was a joke and I would've slapped him across the face if he was right here.

He sees my straight face and stops laughing.

"When your done making fun of me, text me."

I snap at him and press 'end' and begin severely tearing up for the hundredth time today. I'm a damn cry baby I know, but sometimes I just can't help what I feel.