25

"Georgia Lee?is that correct"the reporter man asked me. They even made me swear on a Bible. I don't even believe in God lol.

"Where were you October 29th"

"I was over a friends house."i replied and started writing stuff down. Couldn't read it but it looked important.

"What were you doing at this friend house"

"Sleeping and eating."

"What's the persons name"

"Khalil"

"Ok why did khalil leave the house and how long was he gone"

"To get food and about 20-35 minutes"

"Okay story checks out. Wait let me ask you one question"

"Okay"

"Did Jake sexually assault you Ms.Lee"

"Who told you"I stuttered

"Fiona. She came in earlier"

"Yes he did"

"Are you and Khalil friends"

"Yes"i nodded before realizing what he was trying to do.

"So is it possible that Khalil could have killed Jake in revenge for what he did to you regarding sexual assault"

"No I don't think he would do that."I chuckled lightly before connecting the dots. Making me turn red which I'm sure he noticed

"What's wrong Ms.Lee"

"Nothing I just held in a burp and it makes me turn red sorry"I laughed lightly holding the anger in.

"Ok that may be all. Good day ma'am"

I sighed walking out the room. To my aunts car.

It was silent as usual. I didn't really have anything on my mind. I honestly thought I was gonna be mad. I'm not...  huh. I didn't even realize myself started to blush and smirk.

"He did it for me"was all I could think about.

She pulled into the garage then pressing the bottom next to the steering wheel to close the garage.

I got out the car then went up to my room. I liked the fact my aunt respects me. People assume we don't get along but we actually do. I don't like talking my feelings out so she doesn't pressure me to do so.

I closed my door and it was about 8:50.

I went to sleep after doing my daily routine.

It was 12:00 when I finally could go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of Khalil.

Could he kill me?

I woke up out of my sleep in a sweat and panic.

The intruder alarm was going off.

My aunt called me and I answered

"Is that you?im at work."

"N-no what is going on"

"SHIT fuck uhm. Okay it's okay."she said panicking making me panic.

The alarm was so loud I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard it. The intruder would be dumb to not leave.

But I started hearing footsteps making me panic so I unlocked my window jumping out of it then sprinting to khalil house.

I started banging on the door uncontrollably loud and screaming. Turning my head I could see the dark figure in my window staring at me. A gun in her or his hand.

"KHALIL OPEN PLEASE"

I said before he busted the door open snatching me inside the house then closing it and locking it.

"Ouch"I mumbled catching my balance

"I was loading my gun"he sighed

"So remember when you lied to me"I said angrily

"Okay bruh I didn't kill him I hired somebody. I knew you would run yo little ass mouth"

"My mouth isn't little"

"Shut up"

"You where crying?"he asked wiping my tears

"Yes I was scared"I said in Duh tone

"Scared?of what I was right here. Aint shit was gonna happen to you if I'm near"

"Sure"I dragged out not believing him

"Police not coming"

"Yes they are"

"No they aren't. Call them I'll kick you out to deal with this shit by yourself"

"But they gonna steal my stuff"

"They don't want your stuff. They want you. And me"

"I didn't do anything"

"You talking to much babe. I'm trying to think"

"You just called me-"

"GEORGIA"

"Ok sorry"

He sat on his bed next to me. Mumbling to himself.

"Okay calm your aunt tell her your at my house. And tell her that we just gonna go somewhere else so you can feel safe"

"Why is this even happening"

"Cause Jake is dead. They think I did it. I hired somebody too"

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that"I said before my aunt picked up.

"I'm at Khalil house. We going somewhere he knows is safe. Just in case"

"Okay a baby stay safe"

"I will"

"She barely be speaking to you"

i shrugged then realizing its kinda true how she pushes everything under the rug. liek khali is on a court case for a murder and my house just got broken into and she isnt even upset.