3

3 long days later.

My sister has been missing for 3 days now almost 4. I'm loosing my fucking mind.

The police are tracking now her phone and it led us well led them to a lake in the woods 10 minutes from our school. Her phone was sitting there in the water.

I've been crying so much. I had to go to the hospital for passing out and my heart rate is repeatedly going up. I have to take stronger medicine.

After all that happened the police are checking everywhere for Jane doe's. They found 6 that matched my sister description.

Asian.
Black hair
145-160
5'6
Death cause by overdose and stab wounds

Blasian
Black hair
155-165
5'4
Death caused by miscarriage

Blasian
Black hair
150-170
5'5
Death by drowning. Drag marks. More..

Asian
Black hair red undertones
155-175
5'6
Death unknown

The part is that all those people where not in our area. So we had to travel to look at dead bodies. Ugh.

The first body was 5 hours from Alabama where we live.
The morgue smelled disgusting. And like blood and bleach.
The flipped the body cover over and long and behold

-

-

-

-

-

My fucking sister.

omniscient pov(I don't know if I used that right)

Amaya and her boyfriend,Jacob where arguing on the bleachers over her cheating. He was high off vaping and she was off 2-3 xans. His friends got into fist fighting and gun shots went off. Supposedly Amaya friend Leilà took Jacob drugs. So much shit was happening.

It was never good when they where all together. Leilà blamed Amaya and the 3 boys Jacob,Josh and Jordan (I could think of shit else so that's they name) dragged her body to the woods. She soon overdosed and they left her body there shooting her in the liver thigh and neck. Dragging her body into the pond to wash they dna off her body. And ran away.

A few days later about 2. They got scared and dragged her body into a van taking her 5 hours away. Where a man and his little brother who where fishing saw her body on the creek.

________________________________
Georgia Pov

My mom fell to the ground screaming. I couldn't cry anymore. I knew this would be the outcome....I don't wanna be here anymore.

I went for questioning and a few days later after her funeral all the suspects where in custody. Leilà her friend. Her boyfriend Jacob. His friend Josh. And his friend brother Jordan.

The all admitted to it except Leilà. She said she was being framed. But they found dna on Amaya body so she probably was going to get extra time for lying.

After the funeral. My parents argued a lot now. So I had to spend time with my aunt.

Eventually I was with my aunt 5 out 7 days a week. So everyday basically but My aunt was a stripper and a nurse so she was never actually home. But she didn't want me in an environment like that so she lied to my mom and always acted like she was always home.

My aunt always gave me the attention I wanted. And the right amount. She never tried to blame me for anything. I was so special in her eyes when in reality I'm not.

I had so much shit wrong with me.

Anxiety
Depersonalization and derealization disorder
Depression
Panic disorder
Mood disorders
autophobia(fear of being alone)
Haphephobia(fear of being touched)

(A/n I have like 3 off this list lmaooo and that's on childhood trauma 🤝)

Luckily I have medicine for it but sometimes it doesn't help. Amaya was the only person who could help me but she isn't here anymore. Now I struggle more than ever.

Once the last trial of my sister murder they where all going guilty.

They all ended up getting 2nd degree. And Leilà got 2nd degree and extra years for lying in court.

Which ended up being 25 years for everybody and 40 for Leilà. They deserve fucking life. I hope they get killed in prison.

My parents dropped me off at my aunts house and my aunt didn't know because she was busy. She was going to move from Alabama to California because the jobs there would be way better. So her house was packed up and everything was in boxes and there was barely any food in the house.

"Georgia how'd you get here baby?" She said entering the house at 12:00

"Uhm my parents dropped me off here and they left I don't know where though"

"Baby oh god you could've called me. It's nothing to eat here"she said grabbing her keys

"Put in what you want"she said giving me her phone.

I found and Mexican restaurant and put in my order and then ordered something from Olive Garden a salad and 2 cheesecake slices. I was really hungry since my parents stopped shopping for food they where never home so it wasn't an point so I didn't mind I guess. But it's weird how they dropped me off and didn't even say goodbye.

"What you get?" She said once I gave her the phone back

"Olive Garden and Mexican food"I said getting on my phone looking at TikTok and Twitter.

"Okay I'm going shopping and you're coming with me"

"Oooh okay" I smiled. I love shopping.

"Why you got my playboy bunny hoodie on" she said laughing

"It was cute" I shrugged

She laughed before pulling into the parking lot of the mall.