30

Georgia violently awakened in a white room. Cotton white soft walls. Strapped up with no way to escape them chains
"Where's Khalil. What did you guys do to the love of my life"she screamed violently screeching and crying not nobody answered her.

A white lady with a taser came in the room.

"Backup patient Georgia finally out of her coma state does anyone know who Khalil is"she said into her walk-in talkie.

Blonde hair. Black eyes. White clothes. So bland yet so....scary

she began to scream, violently screeching at the top of her lungs to the lady so khalil could find her.

"There is no Khalil baby"she smirked

"B-but my sister she died and my parents left me"she cried

"Oh no no no baby. Ever since you tried to murder your sister you've been here."she said humming.

She's giving me Mother vibes from The promised never land.

I never tried to murder anybody.

"Oh baby denial is the first stage of grief"she giggled which pissed me off.

"Where is Khalil"

"Baby-"she said before getting cut off.

"Khalil is her sister's boyfriend"the intercom shit said.

"No he's mine s he's mines" I screeched

"Ok tell me more about what state you where in."

"My sister died. My parents left me so I moved with my aunt. Then I met Khalil and we fell in love and had kids and moved to Alaska on the run"I cried. Cause it was True. This ducking happened

"Just when we thought you were getting better"she sighed.

"That's all fake. This is so sad. Your parents aren't dead or left you. Your sister is now married to khalil. You've been in this institution for 3 years. None of this is true. That is not your life. This is your life now. Forever". She said getting up and walking out the room.

"Don't try to escape. It never works."she giggled softly

"Hurry up we gonna be late"my sister yelled

"I was already ready"I said smiling

"Do you do drugs?"She said tilting her head

"Me-what no the heck"I said laughing

"Mm I don't know babe. You always happy and you stay up all night"

"Coffee"I smiled widely

We drove off to school in her car and she stopped and got her something to eat.

"Ice coffee with 3 pumps of espresso and 3 pumps of sweet cream whipped cream on top " I said and she repeated it.

"Jesus Georgia are you okay. You're gonna die"

"I like sugar" I smiled drinking out the straw

We got out the car walking into the school.

And parted our ways. As usual. The last football game was today so we got ready. And I had Sam and Emily paint my face.