16

"i have to go"i smiled

"are you gonna come have dinner with us later. we do it everyday on her birthday"

"yeah i'll come what time?"

"10:00. your aunt is coming too. and my friends. my brother gonna be here"

"okay i'll just tell your friend to drive me"i shrugged leaving the door.

i got in Jake's car handing him the edibles that where in my bag.

"thanks ma"he smiled.

we got to his house and i greeted his brother while he went up to his room. like always.

his brother is really quiet and only talked when he wanted something.

"ipad"

"where is it"

"upstairs"

"okay" i said walking up the stairs to his room.

i started looking around. and couldn't find it.

"what you looking for" Jake asked

i got up turning to look at him. with nothing on but some boxers with his print showing through and poking out.

"oh sorry"i mumbled looking away.

i found his ipad and handed it to him. Jake grabbed my hand.

he took me to his room handing me something.

"khalil said to take it"he shrugged

i ate a piece of it and it tasted really good so i ate the whole thing.

he couldn't even open his eyes fully and they where puffy and red.

after a few minutes my heart rate started slowing down a little making me cough. but then it started up again.

my mouth got watery and i could even move around. i felt dizzy and disoriented.

"i don't think i'm okay"i slurred before passing out on his bed.

i woke up with an sharp hurtful pain all over my body.

"i'm hungry"i heard a little voice say making me sit up.

"what do u want to eat"i said trying to get up.

"hmmm cereal"

i hopped off the bed and fell on the ground instantly.

"god"i mumbled picking myself up and limping. i felt a liquid drip down my leg. i ran to the mirror in the hall checking my pants and there wasn't any blood or anything so i thought it was my imagination. i couldn't even think straight. i grabbed the milk before the frosted flakes pouring the milk without thinking.

"dude wtf is wrong with me"i yelled pouring the milk out then started over.

felt an instant pain in my stomach after handing him the bowl. making me tense up.

his mom soon came in to house smiling at me

"hi how's it going"

"good what he oaky today"she asked

"mmhm"i nodded.

"good that's awesome"she stated looking through her purse.

"so 20 dollars an hour. you did 6 and a half hours so that will be about 130 dollars"she smiled handing me the money.

"thank you" i waved leaving the house. Jake pulled up and i totally forgot about him leaving the house and about the party.

"you okay"he asked