Daisuke Kambe X Female Reader {Take Care}

Fandom: The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited

Title: Take Care

Pairing: Daisuke Kambe X Female Reader

Word Count: 2031

Warning(s): None, just an attempt at fluff <3

Requested by: IhateItHereUgh

A/N: Thanks a lot for requesting this. I'm not too used to writing fluff XP but I hope you like it! I had loads of fun writing it!

Next Oneshot: Viktor Nikiforov

A grunt escaped your lips as you banged your head against the steering wheel, not caring if the impact will cause a bruise on your forehead. The sirens in the distance indicated that your much-needed backup was finally arriving at the crime scene, where you and your partner had incapacitated the culprit. With some remaining energy, you lifted your head to stare at the police cars that stopped not too far away from where you sat in your car.

Knowing your partner would take care of filling them in on the situation, you rested your head once more and slowly ran your hand through your hair.

"I just want to go home," You complained and closed your eyes, only to open them soon as the passenger side's door opened. You did not need to turn your head as you already knew who it was and simply stayed still in the same position. No words were exchanged as he sat down and closed the door behind him, continuing to stare at you, as if he were analysing you.

"You look tired." He finally concluded and you snorted before pushing yourself off the wheel.

"No way, thanks for letting me know." You rested your head against the seat and turned to look at him as he stared back at you in curiosity.

"No, I meant you look more tired than usual. Something terrible must have happened." He shook his head and poked your forehead to irritate you further. You gasped and swatted his hand away, bringing your own on the steering wheel before you mentally prepared yourself to start the car.

"You could've said it nicely, you know?" You spared him a brief glance from the corner of your eyes before turning the key in the ignition.

"I could have, yes." He smirked in your direction as he waited for your reaction, which was exactly what he expected.

"Daisuke~" You groaned and hit him lightly on his right shoulder, causing him to chuckle. "Why do I spend time with you?" You mumbled to yourself as you changed gears but stopped before you could start driving. You exhaled and closed your eyes, feeling them burning from lack of sleep.

"What's wrong?" His playful tone disappeared the instant you drooped your head and placed it onto the steering wheel. Daisuke brought his hand closer to your face and gently moved your strands to tuck them behind your ear. His fingers lingered, almost cradling your head in his hands, as he focused his attention on your expression.

"It's probably nothing, I hope." You shook your head and turned to him to see him furrowing his eyebrows. He moved his hand from behind your head and closer to your face to rub a gentle thumb across your cheek as he continued staring.

"When is the last time you got any rest?" He looked up into your eyes but you turned your gaze away as you knew your answer would displease him. "Y/N, when's the last time you rested?" He repeated and you raised your eyes to meet his.

"I haven't slept since the last two nights." You whispered and shifted back in fear of his response. To your surprise, he only sighed and shook his head.