Introduction and Request Page

First of all: Welcome to my Anime Oneshot book!! As you may know, I have written some books on this account (non-one-shot books) and was thinking to change things up a bit. This is basically an introduction and description kinda chapter. I will be explaining any possible inquiries here.

Second of all, I do not own any of the Anime material or pictures/videos I post in each chapter. :)

Let's start with the inquiries, shall we?

1) What Anime series will you be doing in this book?
- That's already answered in the tags and description of the book but the ones I am going to do so far are as follows:
- A Certain Scientific Railgun/ A Certain Magical Index
- Attack On Titan
- Black Butler
- Death Note
- Diabolik Lovers
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Vampire Knight
- Yuri On Ice
- {New} The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited

2) Can I request a one-shot?
- Yes, you can. But if you could do it in this chapter, which is made specifically for requests, that would really help me out a lot. I will mostly be coming here to see any requests.

3) Is this only an X reader book?
- In general: yes. But if you request, it can be with an OC or character x character. Or dedicated to you specifically. :)

4) Is there a specified gender for the reader?
- Nope, this book will have mostly unisex readers, unless requested otherwise by someone.

5) Will there be any smut/lemon?
- Absolutely not. I won't be doing any lemon requests or one-shots. Sorry to those who wanted that but this is not the right place if you are looking for something extreme.

{Information about Requests}

There isn't much to say here other than the kind of chapters I will be doing. You can request any of the ones below in the comments of this chapter. Or, if you have any other kind of format for writing other than the ones below, feel free to request that too! I will be more than willing to try writing it!

The types of chapters I'll be doing:
- Character X OC
- Character X Character
- Character X User
- Character X Reader
- Imagines
- Headcanons/Preference (Whichever term you use)

If I need any information to write the chapters, I will reach out to you to ask any further questions. I will mostly need to do this for the Character X OC requests, though, I think.

Anyway, I think that's about it. Feel free to ask me any other questions you have! ^_^