Evanstan (SMUT)

I was in my Jefferson attire when Chris showed up to surprise me, "hey babe." I grinned at him in the mirror wiping the last remnants off my face before throwing the wipe away and turning to look at him I pucker my lips at him and he chuckled leaning in to kiss me, "I missed you so I wanted to surprise you." I kissed back before pulling back, "well I missed you too." he got a smirk on his face, "oh no I know that look we're not gonna do anything while I'm at work." he pouted, "not even a little blowjob?" I rolled my eyes, "especially not that because that always leads to me being sprawled out on the bed with my ass full of your cum and you know it." he smiled, "I do know it." he nibbled on my ear, "you're on a twenty minute break please." I sighed, "fine but you can't come inside of me." he pouted again, "what if I wanna cum inside your mouth?" I rolled my eyes, "well if you want something to happen you better make a move loverboy." he undid the buckles on the costume shoving it off of me and crouched down tracing his tongue on my abs, "god I love your body." he toyed with the zipper before popping the button on my leather pants that hugged my ass just right he tugged them off as quickly as he could. He looked up quirking a brow when he realized I wasn't wearing boxers, "you could see the outline of my briefs on camera." he hummed and I gasped as he took me into his mouth swirling his tongue around the tip teasing me, "Chris please." my knuckles were turning white due to the pressure I was holding on the counter's edge, "please what Seb?" he pulled his puppy eyes that worked everytime, "please stop, please keep going, please fuck me." I held back a growl, "please don't tease and get me to cum sometime soon you know what I need godammit fuck me." he spun me around and bent me over the counter smacking my ass. A cool substance rubbed against my hole making me gasp then he slid a finger into me, "please fuck you with my long, thick fingers, please fuck you with my long, thick cock you need to be specfic." I scrabbled for purchase on the counter my nails sliding in the smooth marble top and I gave in, "please fuck me with that thick cock of yours so hard that I will barely be able to stand, fuck me until I forget everything your name please Chris I need you inside of me." I had had gone three weeks without him and it felt so good to be underneath of him again, "good baby that's good." I felt the thick tip start to penetrate through the tight ring of muscle, "maybe I should come inside of you and then plug you up until I'm ready to use you again and then when I'm ready slip into you without any resistance." I moaned out feeling the burn that accompanied the stretch, "please Chris please please please." I was starting to become incoherent, "please what baby?" I groaned, "please fuck me harder." with that he grabbed my medium length hair and pulled me back so that his chest was plastered against my back and snapped his hips forward making me keen loudly, "fuck Chris!" he started to pant, "that's right baby let go." I reached back and pushed on his back making his hips snap forward harder, "please Chris harder...faster goddammit you know what I need!" he snapped his hips faster and harder bringing his other hand down to my waist squeezing hard enough that I knew there would be bruises later and it made me moan out, "that's right Sebastian you're my whore to use whenever I like and I'm gonna ruin you for anyone else." I didn't want anyone else, "yours." he planted his face in the crevice between my shoulder and neck meeting, "that's it Seb just let go." my let my other hand drop to his hand on my hip pushing on his fingers until they entangled together, "love you so much." he started to suck marks on my neck, "love you too Seb." his hand dropped from my hair and wrapped around my leaking cock making me cry out, "you gonna be a good boy for me Seb and come when you're getting split open by my cock." I nodded letting my head drop forward. I shouted Chris' name as I came and he wasn't far behind, "oh my god Sebastian." I let out a little, "oh." as the warm liquid filled me and his head dropped between my shoulder blades, "I missed you." I chuckled and turned my head, nudging the top of his head until he looked up. I kissed him, "I miss you too dummy." He had a smile of a kid that was in a candy store, "you're makeup artist is gonna hate me." I looked up and gasped as I saw a line of dark hickeys, "CHRISTOPHER ROBERT EVANS!" I smacked his arm, "are you kidding me my co-workers are never gonna let me live this down." and as if on cue there was a knock on the door, "Sebastian you're wanted on set in twenty." I sighed and pushed Chris back, "c'mon we need to shower and this time nothing happens." he nodded, "okay I swear hands partially to myself." I rolled my eyes and started to head to the bathroom.