Sebastian Stan (SMUFF) Part 2

I relaxed into his touch, "so how many times have you fantasized about that." I blushed, shrugging, "a couple and one or two may or may have not included Chris." his eyebrows shot up, "oh really?" I nodded, "I don't want this to be a one night time thing Sebby." he nodded, "can I call you mine then?" I grinned from ear to ear, "I would love nothing more than to be called yours Seb because I love you and I have probably since I first met you." you felt slightly embarrassed admitting it feeling like a child looking for attention, "I love you too sweetheart and I might just consider inviting Chris one day." my mouth dropped and I swatted his arm, "don't tease me it's bad enough I got caught earlier and I admitted that." I laid my head on his shoulder looking up at the ceiling. I felt his boner poke my thigh, "you're still hard after all that action earlier." he shrugged, "I can't help it when I have my hot naked girlfriend in front of me especially when she admitted about fantasizing about me and my best friend." I bit my lip, "I'm slightly regretting tell you about that." he shrugged, "honestly I'm okay with it maybe one day you don't think I got those gay roles just for fun do you?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "wait are you bi?" he nodded, "yeah and if I'm being honest when I saw Chris shirtless for the first time dear lord I thought I was done for." I giggled, "oh my gosh my Stucky ship can finally sail." he rolled his eyes making me giggle harder and I calmed down quickly pressing a chaste kiss to his lips, "ugh what did I do to deserve you Sebastian Stan?" he smiled, "I don't know but I'm glad to be able to call you mine." he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer and laid his head on top of mine sighing. I shivered as the water started to lose its warmth and I pulled the plug letting the water drain I stood and grabbed a towel starting to dry myself off only to have the towel pulled away by Sebastian and he stared at my body and I shifted slightly uncomfortable, "your body is absolutely beautiful I'm so glad to call you mine and I'm gonna prove how much I love you." I shrieked as he picked me up, tossing me on the bed. He kissed me pouring passion and love into it. He slowly kissed down my body leaving a trail of hickeys down my collarbone making me moan out as he marked me as his. He traced a finger on my slit making me bite my lips he pushed the digit in and slowly pulled out and continued that antagonizing pace he slowly added a second scissoring them stretching me open more he pulled his fingers out and reached into the night stand grabbing a small bottle of lube. He added a little bit of lube and lined up with my entrance slowly pushing in being way more slow and caring than the wild sex from earlier. I realized that he was making love instead of just sex like earlier and it sent a shiver down my spine at the realization, "fuck Seb." he kissed me slowly thrusting he kept the slow pace going deeper and deeper I closed my eyes taking in the moment as I felt every inch of him enter me I moan, "fuck Seb I love you so much." he smiled, "I love you too." I felt the coil snap in my stomach and I breathed his name as I came down from the high. He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his chest while he whispered in my ear, "I love you so much and I never want to lose you." I smiled, "you'll never lose me you're stuck with me til the end of the line." he chuckled, "did you just use my own line against me?" I nodded, "why yes, yes I did." he shook his head before grabbing his phone from the bedside and unlocked it before typing and then throwing the phone onto the nightstand and sighed, "goodnight sweetheart." I smiled, "goodnight Seb." I closed my eyes and was thrown into a dreamless sleep.