Tom Hiddleston (SMUFF)

My eyes fluttered open and I realized in my sleep I had somehow managed to tangle Tom's and I's legs together. I looked up at my best friend studying his features and for the first time I noticed how attractive he was up close instead of staring at him from a distance. He looked peaceful and I saw his eyes flutter open and look down at me and I turned bright red when he noticed I was staring, "so how long have you been watching me sleep love?" I stuttered, "uh-uh- only about a minute." my eyes looked down and I fiddled with a loose strand on the comforter I untangled our legs and scooted over to my side of the bed allowing him to sit and up and stretch as he did his shirt lifted up to see his toned stomach he chuckled snapping me out of my daze, "seem something you like sweetheart?" I blushed looking away from him I rolled out of bed and opened the drawer to my dresser picking out new clothing and headed to the closet next to the bathroom grabbing two towels and closed the bathroom door turning on the shower while I stripped allowing the water to warm up I slid open the frosted glass door closing it behind me and entered the warm stream of water I closed my eyes and entered a daydream where Tom actually liked me back where he would place kisses all over my body while we made love and he would come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist while we were out in public. Arms wrapped around my waist caused me to jump and spin around seeing Tom. I covered myself, my insecurities catching up with me and asked, "Tom what are you doing?!" I wasn't mad just shocked and he came closer placing his hands on my hips pulling me closer, "you're beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise and don't think that I haven't noticed the longing looks across the room, or when I wake up the first thing I see is your beautiful e/c eyes looking at me and how your face turns pink when you notice that I've woken up I see the love in your eyes Y/n and I want to prove that I love you too." his face nuzzled into my neck and I felt his lips brush against my skin in brief kisses. When he pulled away he looked me in the eye, "I need to hear you say that you want this Y/n cause if you say you don't I will leave and let you do your business." he backed up letting his hand rest on the handle to the shower door and I grabbed his arm pulling him closer, "god I've wanted this for the longest time please Tom show me how much you love me." my voice sounded timid and he leaned down gently pressing his lips against mine pouring passion into while wrapping his arms around my waist pulling my closer while I wrapped my arms around his neck letting one of my hands twist into his long curly hair and tugged making him let out a deep groan that sent a wave of heat to my core causing me to rub my thighs together attempting to get some sort of friction. He slowly kissed down my body and pushed my towards the seat in the corner putting one leg over his shoulder while he kneeled in front of me he licked a stripe up my folds and swirled his tongue around me clit making me let out a loud moan and wrap a hand in his hair tugging again making him let out a groan and he brought a finger slowly teasing my fold making me let out a needy whine he slowly pushed the digit into my entrance making me gasp and bite my lip he slowly pulled it out adding a second finger. I ground my hips into his hand making my gasp as he curl his fingers finding a bundle of nerves that I could never manage to find while masturbating he pulled his fingers out and turned off the shower picking me up bridal style and threw me on the bed not caring if we got it wet he kissed down my body leaving a trail of hickeys down the valley of my breasts he swirled his tongue around one my nipples while running his thumb in circles on the other one causing them to perk up at the attention I chewed on my lip trying to contain any noises from leaving my mouth. He let go of the sensitive bud with a pop, "I wanna hear your noises love." I bit my lip at how hot his british voice sounded I nodded he kissed up my neck and leaned down kissing me and lined up with my entrance he slowly pushed in and I winced at the burn as he stretched my walls tears filled my eyes as it almost became too much. he bottomed out and pulled away he noticed the tears in my eyes and he kissed my face, "I'm sorry love it'll go away in a minute." I closed my eyes and experimentally rolled my hips and he let out a gasp and I bit my lip, "you can move now." he slowly pulled out the pain slowly faded away turning into pleasure when he pushed back in I rolled my hips again, "go faster please." I pleaded he grunted, "fuck love you're so tight." he sped up and he lifted a leg over his soulder causing him to go deeper and I felt the coil in my stomach about to burst causing me to clench my walls over his cock, "fuck Tom I'm gonna cum." he sped up and my orgasm washed over me like a tsunami I screamed out his name and my vision went blurry so I closed my eyes and he pulled out stroking himself a few times before white ropes shot out over my stomach and breasts. Both of our breathing was heavy. He walked into the bathroom and walked out with a damp cloth gently rubbing off the cum and then threw the washcloth into the hamper in the corner of the room. He laid next to me, "does that prove how much I love you?" I nodded, "god I've wanted this for so long thank you I love you so much." I smashed our lips together pulling away breathless curling up on his chest tangling our legs together, "can we just lay in bed all day?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes and he kissed my forehead, "whatever you want to do is okay with me." I laid my head back on his chest, closing my eyes as a smile gracefully crossed my lips.