Sebastian Stan (SMUT) Part 1

I scrolled through the tumblr page biting my lip as I continued falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole I didn't even hear the front door open and the footsteps approaching the couch it was only when Sebastian asked from behind me, "hey Y/n what are you doin'?" I quickly pressed the home button and locked my phone, "oh nothing just browsing the web." I felt my face heat up at the fact I'd been caught reading fanfic about my best friends characters having sex with the reader. His eyebrows shot up as he grabbed my phone he unlocked it and pressed the safari app and I dug my face in the couch hiding my embarrassment as I heard him read out, "TJ allowed you to pull his body down to you his thick, hard cock nestling into your dripping pussy..." I felt another flush of embarrassment flush through you as the words fell from his mouth, "I was bored and horny so I thought I'd read a couple and I may have got carried away and stumbled into the dark side of tumblr." he chuckled pulling you up kissing you, "your so adorable when you get embarrassed." he kissed down my neck sucking gently on my collarbone running his tongue over his mark he created. His pupils were blown for lust as he sat on the couch setting me on his lap, "do you want this cause I can stop." I whimpered at the thought of him stopping, "god please fuck I need this Seb please fuck me." I ground my hips down on his throwing my head back when I felt his forming erection rubbing against my throbbing clit through his skin tight jeans. He growled grabbing my hips pushing my hips into his again he brought his hand to my ass slapping it making me bite my lip he tugged on the waistline, "remove these." I stood quickly removing them standing in front of him and he grinned, "no panties you naughty girl." I let out a quiet whine and he grabbed my wrist pulling me back onto his lap. He grabbed my hips and and dragged me against his denim clad thigh making me moan out as it collided with my aching clit, "please Seb don't tease I need you to fuck me." he growled, "you take what I give you princess." he landed a sharp slap to my ass making me jolt forward causing more friction on my clit against the denim, "please daddy." we froze as it stumbled out of my lips and his eyes darkened, "say it again." I bit my lip adding a pleading tone, "please daddy." I gave him the most innocent look I could give him, "fuck I'll give you anything you want you keep calling me that baby." I nibbled on my lip, "can I suck your cock daddy?" he groaned, "of course baby." I slid off his lap onto my knees in front of him unbuttoning his jeans and he lifted his hips allowing me to pull down his jeans along with his boxers. My eyes widened at the size, "fuck daddy your so big I don't know that can even fit inside of me." I stroked him slowly before licking a stripe up his cock tracing a vein before taking most of him inside my mouth softly gagging as he hit the back of my throat he moaned, "fuck baby." his hand made a makeshift ponytail of your hair, "can I fuck your face baby?" I nodded the best I could and he pulled my head back before roughly pushing his cock back into my mouth forcing me to deepthroat him I gagged but stayed still at the base of him. He pulled my head back and I took a couple of breaths before I was forced to deepthroat him again, "fuck baby I'm gonna cum. Can daddy cum in your mouth." I nodded eagerly and he sped up his thrusts and I slowly relaxed my throat and I felt him twitch as he groaned, "fuck baby I'm cumming." I felt his seed coat my throat. I swallowed the best I could but a little still managed to seep from the corners of my mouth once he was finished. I pulled back, wiped the mess with my thumb and sucked on it. I stood pulling off my shirt and unclipped my bra sitting back down on his lap, "did I do a good job daddy?" he nodded, "you did a very good job I think you deserve a reward." I squealed as he flipped us making it where I was lying beneath him he pulled off his shirt throwing it across the room. He kissed down my body stopping at my breast he took one of my nipples roughly sucking on it while he rolled the other behind his fingers once he was satisfied he continued kissing down leaving a hickey every now and then he kissed down my thigh and I felt his hot breath where I needed him the most, "fuck daddy please don't tease I need you." he chuckled, "you're so needy." he licked a stripe up my folds to my clit. He gently started to suck on it making me buck my hips and moan loudly he pushed my hips down holding them in place I felt his other hand gently started to run a finger over my slit making me bite my lips as a whine made its way out of my mouth he gently pushed the digit into me making me moan out muffled as I bit my lip harder. He added a second digit making me roll my hips I started panting, "can I please cum daddy?" he his head pulling back, "hold it a little longer baby can you do that for daddy?" I nodded and his lips reconnected with my clit and he sped up his fingers adding a third, "fuck daddy your fingers and tongue feel so good." he moaned causing vibrations against my clit making me moan even louder, "please daddy oh god please let me cum." he nodded speeding his fingers up even more and I felt the coil in my stomach snap as I came, "fuck daddy." I whimpered as he pulled away and I saw my juices glistening on his stubble. I pulled him up, kissing myself moaning as I tasted myself on his tongue. I felt his cock line up with my leaking entrance I whined feeling him stretch out my walls causing me to clench around him, "do you like that baby do you like how daddy stretches out your pussy." I nodded, "fuck you make me feel so full daddy I need you to fuck me please." he snapped his hips making me throw my head back as he went deeper he threw my leg over his shoulder going impossibly deep  I made a noise on the borderline of a cry, "fuck daddy I'm gonna cum again." he moaned, "I know baby me too." he thrusted faster and the sound of skin slapping together filled the room along with moans and pants, "you want me to fill your pussy with my cum make it leak out of you or should I plug you up until the next time I fuck you." I whined, "please fill me up daddy I need you to please." I felt my orgasm approaching, "fuck daddy can I cum?" he nodded, "cum for me baby." I threw my head back screaming. I felt myself coming down and I felt his hips stutter and he moaned louder than before as I felt his ropes of cum coat my walls. He pulled out making me whimper at my sensitivity he picked me up carrying me to the bathroom and grabbed a rag wetting it and slowly cleaned me up and threw the rag into a hamper as he walked over to the tub filling it up and he picked me up setting me into the warm water sliding in behind me kissing my neck while whispering in my ear.