Bucky Barnes (SMUTTYISH)

❎WARNING❎:mention of non-con don't read it if that triggers you

Tony scanned the circle his eyes stopping on me, "oh innocent little Y/n truth or dare?" I hesitated but confidently said, "dare give me all you got Stark." He grinned devilishly, "okay make out with Tin Man ." I felt my cheeks get red and my confidence drained a little but I stood blushing as I walked over to him I looked in his eyes searching for any uncomfortableness when I didn't see any I leaned slowly giving a chance to back away, but he didn't and our lips brushed together before he leaned closer connecting our lips. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip and I denied him but I let out a gasp of surprise as he pulled me into his lap. I opened my mouth a little more allowing him more access and I pulled away before we could get too carried away and I returned to my seat. Tony grinned, "nice boner you got there Tin Man." Bucky got up and stormed out of the room and I noticed Steve about to get up but I stopped, "I got this." He smiled at me and I noticed Nat giving me a look and I nodded discreetly at her before I left I slapped Tony, "you're an grade a asshole Stark." I walked to Bucky's room and lightly tapped on the door I heard his muffled voice, "go away Steve." I smirked, "what if it's not Steve." The door opened and I got pulled inside and pressed against the door met by ocean blue eyes. He leaned down to my neck and lightly nibbled on my sweet spot making me bite down on my lip. I noticed his metal arm laid limp at his side and I grabbed it wrapping around my waist, "I trust you Buck." He kissed me sweetly I felt his hands slide down my body and before he slipped down into my pants I grabbed his hand, "Sorry it's just I'm kinda a virgin." I blushed fiercely not able to look him in the eye he grabbed my chin making me look at him, "don't be embarrassed I won't do anything you don't want me to." I sighed, "I can't please you the same way others can I have no experience." He sighed, "I don't care about my pleasure only about yours doll." He kissed down my neck leaving a hickey here and there he tugged on the hem of my shirt and I lifted my arms allowing him to pull it off my body but quickly covered my bra clad chest. He grabbed my arms placing them to my sides, "you're beautiful doll don't hide it." I blushed at the chosen name he ripped the bra and I frowned, "aww I liked that bra." He chuckled, leaning down sucking on the rosy bud while his left hand massaged the soft flesh he left a trail of hickeys down the valleys of my breasts. He kissed down to my leather pants and he let out a growl sending a wave of heat to my core making me bite my lip ad I ground my legs together he grabbed the waistline of my pants and I panicked grabbing his wrists, "do you want me to stop?" His voice was soft, tears filled my eyes as I nodded. He took off his shirt pulling it over my head to cover myself I let out a sob, "don't cry doll it's okay I told you I'll wait until you're ready." I didn't want to tell him the truth, but I decided he deserved to know, "I'm technically not a virgin but it wasn't consensual so I tell people I'm a virgin the only person who knows besides you is Nat and that's because she's the person who found me in a puddle of my own blood." I sobbed harder, "he took my innocence and he ran his grubby hands everywhere and when I got home I sat in the scalding hot shower scratching my skin raw trying to get the feeling of his hands off of me." he pulled me closer running a hand through my hair, "I will wait until you're ready I don't care if I'm in the middle of making love to you if you tell me to stop I will." I looked up and saw he was being genuine and I kissed him, "what did I do to deserve you James Buchanan Barnes?"