Boys going Shopping

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, and Klaus wasn't in bed. I got up, and went to the closet. I put on my strapless blue dress, with my blue heels. I sped downstairs to the kitchen. I walked in, and Klaus, Marcel, and Rebekah were in there. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

      I said, " So, what you guys talking about?"

     Rebekah said, " The wedding and how you would turn into a wolf in the middle of it."

   I said, " Oh. So, what did you decide?"

     She said, " We have decided to have the wedding in the afternoon. That way you will be able to go to the ceremony, and the reception. After that, Nik will take you to the woods behind the plantation, that way you can transform when the full moon comes out. I totally forgot that no matter what, you have to go through the first full moon, when you activate your curse."

    I said, " Beks, it's okay. Seriously? Klaus only told me last night."

     Klaus Said, " She's right, Rebekah. We only talked about this last night."

    I smirked at Marcel, and said, " Marcellus!"

   Marcel groaned and said, " No. The answer is no!"

   I said, " You didn't even know what I was going to ask."

   He said, " Yes, I did. You want me to go shopping with you girls, and the answer is no!"

   I said, " You lost the bet. Rebekah help me out here."

  Rebekah said, " Caroline is right. You were slow, so you lost. Therefore you have go shopping with us, and carry our bags."

    Klaus chuckled and said, " Have fun, Marcel!"

     Marcel said, " Fine. I will go. IF Elijah, Kol, and Klaus will go."

   Klaus lost his smirk, right then. Klaus said, " I am not going shopping. Caroline is bad enough to go shopping with, let alone all five of them!"

      I said, " Hey! You liked going shopping with me."

   Klaus said, " Love, I never said that, it's just you go a little overboard with buying things."

    I said, " Just because of that, you are going shopping with us, AND you are sleeping on the couch tonight."

   Marcel and Rebekah laughed. Klaus said, " Love, I didn't mean it like that."

   I said, " Save it! Do you want me to make you sleep in a separate room?"

   He looked down, Marcel said, " You are in the dog house, Klaus."

    I glared at Marcel, and he stopped smiling. I said, " I'm going to get the girls, and Elijah and Kol."

   I flashed out of the kitchen, and to the courtyard. Kat, Davina, Freya, Kol, and Elijah were walking down the stairs.

   I said, " Guess what!"

   Davina said, " What is it?"

   Kat said, " What happened?"

    I said, " Elijah, and Kol is going shopping with us. Same as Marcel, and Klaus."

  Elijah and Kol groaned. Elijah said, " I have something else to do today."

    Kat said, " No you don't."

     Elijah gave her a look. She just smirked. Freya said, " Good. We can go shopping, and don't have to carry bags."