Spells

Caroline's POV
    It has been 2 months, and the full moon is tonight. It's when the spells are able to be done. Klaus and I are happy. Marcel and Rebekah's wedding is in two months. Freya is her maid of honor, Kat, Davina and I are her bridesmaids. Anyway, I woke up to someone opening the curtains. I groaned and the person said, " Get up. Caroline, Elijah wants to talk to you in his study!"

    It was Kat. Klaus pulled me closer to him, and said, " Katerina, get out!"

   Kat said, " Care, Elijah wants to see you now."

    I sighed and said, " Fine. Tell him I will be there in ten minutes. Now get out."

    She nodded, and left the room. I looked up at Klaus, and he was looking down at me. I pecked his lips, and got up out of bed. Klaus said, " Where are you going, love?"

     I said, " Elijah wants to see me."

   He said, " Elijah can wait." 

     I giggled, and went into the closet. I put on my red and black dress, with my black heels. I walked out of the closet, and Klaus was pulling his shirt over his head. I walked over to the vanity, and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned around in his arms.

   He said, " You look beautiful, my love."

    I blushed and he kissed my lips. He tried to make it last, but I pulled away. He pouted and I said, " Calm down. I am only going to see Elijah for thirty minutes tops."

    He said, " Alright, love."

   I kissed his cheek, and left our room. I walked out of our wing, and into Elijah's wing of the house. I knocked on his the door to his study, he said, " Come in."

   I opened the door, and walked inside. He was sitting on the chair in his study. I sat down on the couch and said, " What did you want to talk to me about?"

   He said, " The spell that is happening tonight. Kol is talking with Davina right now, about the spell for her. I wanted to talk to you about the spell being used on you."

    I said, " What about it?"

   He sighed and said, " You know you would have to die to become an Original Vampire."

   I said, " I know. Klaus told me that Mikael killed you all to complete the spell, and to complete the transition you have to drink human blood."

   He said, " What my brother didn't tell you is everything is heightened when you transition. Your senses are heightened. You hear more efficiently, your speed is faster. Niklaus, has all of his senses heightened because he is part wolf, he can track people by their scent. But becoming a vampire, you have more agility, more strength, and your undeniable thirst for human blood. You may be a bit confused at first, but once you learn. You should be fine. Now, Originals can compel humans, and Vampires, as long as they aren't on Vervain.  Have you decided?"

    I said, " Have I decided what?"

   He said, " Have you decided who you want to kill you? Either me, my siblings, Katerina, Marcellus, or my parents can do it. But the choice is up to you, Caroline."

   I said, " I haven't thought about that. I would probably want Klaus to do it. I mean not that I don't trust the rest of you, I do trust everyone."

   He smiled and said, " I understand. You must tell him, then. Be careful about it. You know how I told you about the senses are heightened?"

   I said, " Yes."