Masquerade Party

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and put on my short, and a black tank top, with my black heels. I then went to the kitchen, and made some coffee. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over, and opened it. There was Kat, Freya, Davina, and Rebekah. I said, " Come on in."

I stepped aside, and let them in. I said, " How did you know where I lived?"

Kat said, " I got it out of Elijah."

I nodded, and walked to the kitchen. I got some cups down, and poured coffee into them. I gave them their coffee and they sat down at the island. I said, " So, what are you girls doing here?"

Freya said, " Well, would you like to come to a masquerade party tonight?"

I said, " Sure."

They smiled, and Davina said, " Then we are going to need dresses."

Rebekah said, " Shopping!"

We laughed, and drank the coffee. Kat said, " That shirt looks familiar."

I said, " That's because you gave it to me 2 years ago."

She said, " Oh. I have great taste."

We laughed, and I grabbed my purse. We walked out of my apartment, and went downstairs. I said, " We aren't all going to fit in my car."

Rebekah said, " We know. Freya and I are going in my red Lamborghini. Davina, Kat and you can go in your car."

I nodded, and Davina, Kat and I got in my car. Rebekah and Freya got in Rebekah's car. We then drove to the mall. On the way, I said, " So, why are the Mikaelsons throwing a party?"

   Davina said, " They love to party. Plus once you've been to one you would see what the hype is about. They really know how to plan and throw a party."

   I said, " So, how come your not with Kol? I mean last night you seemed pretty close."

Davina said, " He's been trying to get me to go out with him for a year now. It is never going to happen. We may seem close, because we are just friends, nothing more."

Kat said, " Thats what they all say. Elijah and I were never just friends. We just clicked when we met each other."

We nodded, and arrived at the mall. We got out of the car, and Rebekah and Freya arrived. They parked and got out of the car. We then walked into the mall. We went to a few shops, then we stopped for lunch. We couldn't find dresses for tonight. We went to a few more shops. We went into the last shop, and looked through the dresses.

Rebekah found a strapless red, hi low dress, with a black mask, and black heels. Davina found a strapless purple dress, with a silver heels, and a purple mask. Freya found a strapless silver dress, with silver heels, and a gold mask. Kat found a white and black strapless mermaid dress, with gold heels, and a black and white mask. I found a light blue spaghetti strap dress, and it has slits in the side, with a blue mask, and peach heels.

We then carried everything to the cars, and got in. We then drove to my apartment. Freya, and Rebekah went to their house to get ready. Kat, Davina and I went to my apartment to get ready. I went to my room and got ready. I got a shower, and put on my dress, then my heels. I then put my hair into a French braid, and did natural makeup. I then walked to the living room, Davina and Kat were standing there.

I said, " Hey. You girls look beautiful."

They smiled and Davina said, " You look gorgeous."

Kat said, " I would take credit, but Bekah found that one for you. We all have great taste."

We laughed cause I found Kat's dress, Freya found Davina's, Kat found Bekah's, Davina found Freya's and Bekah found my dress. We walked out the door, and went downstairs. Gloria stopped me, and said, " Caroline."