Reminiscing

Caroline's POV
     I woke up, and put on my blue dress, with my blue heels. I also put on my necklace. Henrik started cry, and I went to his nursery. I walked in, and Nik was holding Henrik. He was calming Henrik down. Nik said, " I trust you."

    I said, " What do you mean? Did you remember?"

   He said, " No. I talked with Elijah and Kol, they both told me it was the truth that I am your husband and Henrik's father. If there is actually memories missing of you, then I trust you to help me get them back."

     I said, " Really?"

   He said, " Yes. For some reason, ever since I came back, you seemed familiar to me, and it was like you were a magnet, and I was being pulled to you."

    I said, " I will help get your memories back. Trust me, everyone of us want your memories back."

   Henrik started to cry, and I said, " He probably needs his diaper changed."

   He handed Henrik to me, and walked out of the room. I changed Henrik's diaper, and out fresh clothes on him. I grabbed his diaper bag, and put it on my shoulder. I picked Henrik up, and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen, Bekah, Marcel, and Nik were in there.

   Bekah walked over to me, and wanted to hold Henrik. I said, " I can feed him."

   Bekah gave me a look, and I handed Henrik to her. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Marcel said, " Are you going somewhere?"

   I said, " I am bringing Henrik to the compound to see his uncles, Aunts and grandparents. Also, I have some things to show Nik there."

   Bekah said, " Wait, How does he know about Henrik being his son?"

   I said, " I told him last night."

Marcel said, " Caroline! We planned on waiting till we find a way to get his memories back, then tell him."

   Nik said, " I am the one that backed her into a corner, Marcellus."

   I said, " Well, it wouldn't of been long before I told him the truth. He was taking a liking to Henrik, Anyway. It's not like it could've been kept a secret forever. Now, we have to go. Bye Beks, and Marcy."

    Marcel said, " Stop calling me that."

   I said, " Never."

   He shook his head, and I took Henrik from Bekah's arms. I still have the diaper bag on my shoulder, and Nik and I walked out to my car. I put Henrik in his car seat, and we got in the car, and drove towards the quarter.

  Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the compound. Nik and I got out of the car, and Nik got Henrik out of the car seat, and held him. I grabbed the diaper bag, and out it on my shoulder. We walked inside to the courtyard. Esther, Kat, Mikael, Davina, Kol, Freya, and Elijah were in the courtyard.

   Esther seen Henrik and walked over to us. She said, " There's my grandson. May I?"

    Nik gave Henrik to Esther. Esther smiled, and Mikael came over. He said, " Son. Caroline, nice to see you. We haven't seen you in 3 months."

    I said, " Sorry, Henrik has been a handful, but he is worth every minute."

   Esther smiled, and said, " Thats how Niklaus was. He was always constantly crying, and wanting to be held. He was quite a handful."

     I laughed, and Nik said, " Mother."

   Esther laughed. The rest of them, came over to us. I hugged Kat, Davina, and Freya. Elijah said, " What are you doing here, Caroline?"