"A tree? What the heck-" as the blue flame villain was about to use his quirk, an old man flew and knock him out harshly "Don't be impatient, It would be in your best interest to stay put." he said.

All Might complimented the two, She learned that the old man was Gran Torino.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!" All Might said. "Right after the conference, don't tell me this was prearranged." The one who had kidnapped the two students using his quirk, Mr. Compress said.

"When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most." A hero squeezed from the door said "We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-la Camino store." Edgeshot opened the door revealing police or swat members.

"Outside, you are surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor and the police."

All Might turned to his two students, noticing the scar on her neck made him angry "I'm sure you were scared. You did good bearing it, I'm sorry. It's fine now." "I wasn't scared!" Bakugo yelled, a tired sigh escaped her lips "Speak for yourself."

She leaned on the wall, her breathing rag. She was attacked yesterday. The bruises from her training, the burns on her body and the smoke in her lungs took a toll, she was still tired and the memories were coming back and repeating in her mind.

She coughed, she really needed some damn water.

Suddenly she had a coughing fit, and then silver and metallic like substance was coming out her mouth, she wasn't the only one as she saw Bakugo disappeared. "No!" someone yelled trying to grab her but she was gone.

✄ - - - - - - - - 

Midoriya and the rest were shaking, the heroes were taken down by a man that appeared, and the area was flattened. "D-damn it" they froze hearing Bakugo's voice. "Sorry Bakugo, Nagito" The man said.

Serin appeared, coughing out. The taste was awful, she wanted to puke, Especially since it started from her stomach to her mouth. The two looked around as  the rest of the villains appeared.

"Master," she turned to see Shigaraki, that man, was his master?

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" The man asked. "But do not be discouraged, Just try again, I have brought your associates back as well. Even these two children, because you deemed them as important pieces." He walked closer to them.

"Do it over as many times you need to." He said as he was just in front of him "That is why I am here for you, It's all for you." 

As All Might was get the big hot shot Villain, know as All for One she and bakugo went against the remaining conscious villains of the LOV. "Bakugo, grab my hand, we need to get out of here so All Might can focus on him!" Serin said running towards bakugo about to grab him. She started glowing pink once more and was pulled towards Mag.

The compress guy in the mask appeared in front of her once more, Her eyes scanned noticing piles and piles of rubble and Bakugo who was dodging the girl with the knife. She cursed, quickly slipping her shoe out she threw it towards the man, the shoe turned to a small turquoise ball.

"Cunni-" she pivoted her leg and kicked his jaw, backing away she was thinking what to do. She then noticed green hair as she turned, Midoriya was here with Todoroki, Iida and Yaoyorozu. He opened his mouth and lip synced.

Nodding she immediately turned dodging the knife that the girl wearing a school uniform trusted. "I think red suits you." she said licking her lips and started waving and throwing knives.

Serin smirked "Careful dear" she said appearing behind her "Your bloodlust is out of hand!" Immediately she kicked the girl's back, grabbed her by her clothes and slammed her to the ground. Pain shot in her leg as the girl twisted her arm and stabbed her.