✎Chapter 10

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✎: «•«━┑

Chapter 10: We're different

┕━»•» :✎: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Shinso released me as the round ended and the scores displayed. “Serin.” I turned to see Itona. “What are you doing here Itona?” I asked.

“I joined your team after he brainwashed you.” He explained pointing at Shinso. “Really?” I asked, Shinso added with a nod.

“How did we do?” I asked.

“In first place! Team Shinso!” Mic announced. “How?” I asked, as Itona pointed pulled his phone “Courtesy of Ritsu for recording it.” He added gesturing to the drones about us.

I watched, I was carrying them? No, It was more like I dragged them, but how?

Itona seemed to noticed as he said “With my gadget” he gestured to his feet. I stared down his left leg had a roller skate?

“Gadget? Isn't that just a roller skate?” I asked.

He looked so offended, I'm surprised “This shoes can change soles, for either ice skating, running or climbing. I actually made these for you, and today was the test run.”

“That's so great, but where's the other one?”

He gestured and to my shock one of my classmates was near us, he was the one with the tail.. I never really got the chance to talk to him that much so I don't remember his name.

I just nodded and watched, I was zooming fast suddenly at the last second and managed to snatch a headband from Todoroki himself.

“Here.” I looked to see Shinso held out the headband, with the '10,000,325' points printed on it. “Can I even keep it?” I turned to Midnight who was a couple of steps away.

“Can I even keep this?”

She gave me the thumbs up.

I gave a small smile to Shinso “Thanks.” He gave a nod scratching the back of his neck. After informing the 2nd-4th teams which were Todoroki, Bakugo and Midoriya's team, there was a noon break for lunch.

I quickly parted from my classmates, as I jumped off the rails and run towards my friends, my family. “You did good.” Karasuma said.

“Good enough to give us a heart attack!” Kaede said clutching her chest. “Yeah I know, Karma recorded your reactions.” I gave a small grin as someone grabbed my shoulders.